Sponsored

I sold my wrangler to Vroom, and here's why...

Jeffmiller32

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2016 Mustang GT
I had a VERY positive experience with Vroom in April of this year. I highly recommend them. Even after this crazy buying time ends and prices settle back to a normal range (if we live to see this day) I will still use Vroom. I will never be assaulted by a stealership ever again!!!!
I did as well. Paid $36k for my 2019 JLU and they gave me $42k this summer. Took off the mods and sold those for another $3k. I really liked my Jeep but I love not having a car payment. Had about $25k in equity after payoff and paid cash for a car. When prices stabilize in a year or so, I’ll jump back into another one.
Sponsored

betsy

First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon 2dr ,2016 jk rubicon hard rock 2dr

AdamNash

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUS
Does $49,300 for my fully loaded 2020 JLUR (skytouch, steel bumpers, leather, towing, etc.) with 16k sound right with them? I was all in for something north of $50-51k but under had me mentally unable to pull the trigger on getting rid of it. I didn’t do as well as most on the purchase price.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Does $49,300 for my fully loaded 2020 JLUR (skytouch, steel bumpers, leather, towing, etc.) with 16k sound right with them? I was all in for something north of $50-51k but under had me mentally unable to pull the trigger on getting rid of it. I didn’t do as well as most on the purchase price.
What was the original purchase price of your 2020 Rube? (The meaning of "all in for something north of $50-51k" isn't clear.)

In May, Carvana offered me $5K more than I paid for my 7 month old JLUS. In July, that figure decreased to sticker price. Either way, I would have been well ahead of things, but I decided not to sell.

What are the comps in your area? Said differently, what are Wranglers that are similar to or the same as yours selling for? Knowing this should assist you in your decision process.
Sponsored