Sponsored

I sold a car to Carvana. Here's my story.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Carvana offered $3,000 more than CarMax and Vroom, who were within a couple hundred of each other.

Carvana offered $6,000 more than any local dealer that bid on it.

Obviously, I accepted Carvana's offer. Since the closest hub is 2 hours away, they met my a half hour from my home.

The advocate already had a printed check with him, I signed 3 papers and the deal was done. Took about 10 minutes.

Carvana say the advocate will inspect and take it for a drive, mine did not. He could see that the car was literally perfect inside and out, but I was still surprised.

Big thumbs up for the experience. I'd give them a 10 out of 10.
Sponsored

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Carvana offered $3,000 more than CarMax and Vroom, who were within a couple hundred of each other.

Carvana offered $6,000 more than any local dealer that bid on it.

Obviously, I accepted Carvana's offer. Since the closest hub is 2 hours away, they met my a half hour from my home.

The advocate already had a printed check with him, I signed 3 papers and the deal was done. Took about 10 minutes.

Carvana say the advocate will inspect and take it for a drive, mine did not. He could see that the car was literally perfect inside and out, but I was still surprised.

Big thumbs up for the experience. I'd give them a 10 out of 10.
Carvana and Vroom are trying to change the industry. Glad your experience went so well.

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
Here's my experience with Carvana, also good.

I had a lease that was ending. I could turn it in or buy the car. Carvana offered me $2500 more than the buyout price. I didn't want to keep the car, so I said yes... they closed out my loan and all that, and arrived with a flatbed and a check for $2500. Fantastic!

Now, they sell used 2020 Rubicons for $10K over the ORIGNAL MSRP of 2020!!.

Bottom line: with Carvana, you sell to them, NEVER buy from them.. (or at least don't admit it in a public forum or we'll do the Nelson "Ha-Ha!").
Sponsored

Last edited: