Sponsored

I shouldn’t be getting a kick outta this, but I am.

Thdoors

First Name
Dabber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 2021 JLU Sport 2LT 2015 Sport 3.6L
Occupation
Retired homicide detective
I’m having a blast reading the https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/how-to-fit-35”-or-37”-tires-on-2021-bronco-4wp-explains.16623/ . I’m am excited as hell for competition the Bronco will bring (I am not getting one. Satisfied with my JLUR!), but I am just befuddled as to why the members are ordering all these aftermarket parts (tires and wheels, etc…) without even anyone having a Bronco (and probably won’t for the foreseeable future). I get it, I did the same with my JLUR, but the Wrangler and it’s aftermarket is tried and true. Been through the ringers and is well established. I‘m just glad it’s not me that is spending all that cash for aftermarket parts on an unproven platform. What say you Jeep guys and gals who have an order placed, are you comfortable buying aftermarket parts for a vehicle that has yet to come to market?
Sponsored

Cuyose

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Data Analyst
I thinking most of it is people that have been waiting for this for a long time are doing it to have something to do while this long delay in production goes on. Any other year where inventory started arriving as expected, you would see a lot less of this.

I have a side by side, and even in those forums people are stocking up on dozens of mods as they wait the extra X months for the order to arrive at the dealer.

OP
OP
Thdoors

Thdoors

First Name
Dabber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 2021 JLU Sport 2LT 2015 Sport 3.6L
Occupation
Retired homicide detective
I thinking most of it is people that have been waiting for this for a long time are doing it to have something to do while this long delay in production goes on. Any other year where inventory started arriving as expected, you would see a lot less of this.

I have a side by side, and even in those forums people are stocking up on dozens of mods as they wait the extra X months for the order to arrive at the dealer.
I get it, but to do it when not knowing if what you’re getting will even fit is why I wouldn’t. I sure feel for the Bronco folks though!

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I bought a key fob! :captain:
About to start ordering bumpers and winch also. Considering a wench, not sure how the wife will like that option though.

Retrograde

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLSS, 1995 Chevy K2500
Occupation
Arms Dealer
...I am just befuddled as to why the members are ordering all these aftermarket parts (tires and wheels, etc…) without even anyone having a Bronco...
Given the Venezuela-like way the economy is collapsing, they're probably just locking on to their gear before stock runs out and/or the price sky-rockets.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Since they can’t yet have their long awaited Bronco, in the meantime they are going to have Bronco parts... It must make them feel like they own something.

Worse comes to worse, they can sit in front of the TV and watch all those Bronco videos Ford keeps uploading.

HeavyUser

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Since they can’t yet have their long awaited Bronco, in the meantime they are going to have Bronco parts... It must make them feel like they own something.

Worse comes to worse, they can sit in front of the TV and watch all those Bronco videos Ford keeps uploading.
Jeep Wrangler JL I shouldn’t be getting a kick outta this, but I am. 60202f7bc1fdc3f52d0bc1446672aa54
Sponsored