Sponsored

I saw a GINORMOUS GRAPE hurling down the highway in NY.....

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Jeep should have named that color Snazberry, much more fitting than Tuscadero.

Snazberry is just maroon.
Lol, I’d say my Snazzberry is more of a black cherry, but it does color shift in different light.

Not that I’m offended by your comment. Funny how we all see them a little differently.

9E87A15D-C803-44A3-B0DE-8C0D3EAA9ADF.jpeg
Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
They could have named Snazberry Gig 'Em or Roll Tide.

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
when I realized that it was my first encounter with Tuscadero Pink Jeep. I was on my drive back from Canada when it whizzes by and I was so surprised mesmerized that I followed it and missed the my exit in the highway which adds 10 minutes to my trip.

Now - I don't know why they call it pink BUT it does NOT look like the production photos at all - it looks more like grape purple (like Grape and some Cherry Kool-Aid mixed together). I really want to be positive but the first thing that I thought was that that person was driving a purple starburst gummies - which got me salivating as I follow the Jeep.

Any of you seen the Tuscadero Pink Jeep yet? Like I said it looks totally different from the photos that Jeep sent out. Makes me thankful that I change my order of High Velocity Yellow to Gobby (But then I must be a real boring person). Sorry no photos as I was driving.

The color looks more like this:
Jeep Wrangler JL I saw a GINORMOUS GRAPE hurling down the highway in NY..... 9E87A15D-C803-44A3-B0DE-8C0D3EAA9ADF

than this

Jeep Wrangler JL I saw a GINORMOUS GRAPE hurling down the highway in NY..... 9E87A15D-C803-44A3-B0DE-8C0D3EAA9ADF
So funny enough I just dropped my daughter off at work and what pulled out in front of me but a Tuscadero Jeep. With the overcast sky I definitely saw the purple you are talking about and managed to take a quick snap shot.

209CC597-2D1C-4ECA-A99D-0A687CD5D512.jpeg

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
So funny enough I just dropped my daughter off at work and what pulled out in front of me but a Tuscadero Jeep. With the overcast sky I definitely saw the purple you are talking about and managed to take a quick snap shot.

209CC597-2D1C-4ECA-A99D-0A687CD5D512.jpeg
Here I was about to tell Ken it was a wrap! Never realized how purple they could be

Sponsored

OP
OP
KenPewPew

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker

Jeep Wrangler JL I saw a GINORMOUS GRAPE hurling down the highway in NY..... 209CC597-2D1C-4ECA-A99D-0A687CD5D512
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you BB!!!!!!!

And ya'll thought I was sniffing gloo!!
Here I was about to tell Ken it was a wrap! Never realized how purple they could be
Are you "pun"-ing me for the Starbursts and Lollypops comparison?

Speaking of your name JP29 guess what I saw recently on my trip to Niagara Falls (I was coming home when I saw the TP (gee I never thought Tuscadero Pink can be abbreviated that way.... anyhoo)

LOOK!! (My JL on the left)

Jeep Wrangler JL I saw a GINORMOUS GRAPE hurling down the highway in NY..... 20220508_203033

Freaking awesome eh!

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
Jeep Wrangler JL I saw a GINORMOUS GRAPE hurling down the highway in NY..... 8B0DB74D-1BCC-4E53-AF60-294BE5F5981A
Jeep Wrangler JL I saw a GINORMOUS GRAPE hurling down the highway in NY..... 8B0DB74D-1BCC-4E53-AF60-294BE5F5981A

It's definitely got a lot more going on than the Marykay pink that a lot of people think of with pink, but I've never found the deep purple you're describing
The few I've seen in the wild have looked like this. To me it's a Purply-Pink, but still pretty much Pink. It is eye catching, but not something I'd want for myself.

Best,
-Tim

Sponsored

Bkilby

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 392, 1974 Hemi Cherokee
Occupation
Chief Toilet Scrubber
It's a pink but sunlight and shade can make it change shades. My iphone makes it look more redish in this first pic.

Jeep Wrangler JL I saw a GINORMOUS GRAPE hurling down the highway in NY..... IMG_3068

Jeep Wrangler JL I saw a GINORMOUS GRAPE hurling down the highway in NY..... IMG_3069

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I've seen a few Tuscadero Jeeps in the wild. My perception of that color was the same as a forum member's original description when it was first introduced: It reminds one of a woman's nail polish.

The close-up photo in the preceding post only reinforces this point.

bonediggitty

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 JLU Rubicon XR
Occupation
Professional Bingo Caller
My neighbor has a Tuscadero. It is irrefutably pink. Every vehicle, in every different color, has a propensity to throw off different colors in its reflection. I believe you when you say it looked purple when you saw it, but the paint is pink.

#teampink

Packnbeer

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
when I realized that it was my first encounter with Tuscadero Pink Jeep. I was on my drive back from Canada when it whizzes by and I was so surprised mesmerized that I followed it and missed the my exit in the highway which adds 10 minutes to my trip.

Now - I don't know why they call it pink BUT it does NOT look like the production photos at all - it looks more like grape purple (like Grape and some Cherry Kool-Aid mixed together). I really want to be positive but the first thing that I thought was that that person was driving a purple starburst gummies - which got me salivating as I follow the Jeep.

Any of you seen the Tuscadero Pink Jeep yet? Like I said it looks totally different from the photos that Jeep sent out. Makes me thankful that I change my order of High Velocity Yellow to Gobby (But then I must be a real boring person). Sorry no photos as I was driving.

The color looks more like this:
Jeep Wrangler JL I saw a GINORMOUS GRAPE hurling down the highway in NY..... IMG_3069

than this

you had me at purple starburst gummy... you fly i'll buy
Sponsored