Sponsored

I ordered what will be my first ever, Jeep today.

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
consider buying a winch with the electronics outside of the housing so you don't have to split the planetary gears if they fail. I had a warn 9i and loved it, until i had to replace a 30 cent connection pin which caused hours of grief.

I'll never buy another winch with a magnesium housing again. Warn or not, ends up creating issues down the road. Threads strip, bolts corrode, things go wrong and lessons are learned.

mackh4x0r

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Yeah, did you switch to white? I may be color blind as well...

I'd be damned if a dealership is going to put their website all over my vehicle. I didn't pay 50k+ to be a rolling advertisement for them.

OP
OP
J.Ralston

J.Ralston

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Law Enforcement, Self Defense/Firearms Trainer, Professional Musician, Off Road Enthusiast.
I must be going color blind. That isn’t Granite color.
Congrats either way.
I thought that I updated my post but I guess I didn’t. Or it didn’t save my edit. I reordered the Rubicon in white because with what I have planned for it, there may be sponsorship deals involved. I was concerned that with the darker Granite color that the darker color may not allow certain logos to stand out very well. As a result, I modified the order and changed it to white. But I still love the Granite color too. And if things go as planned, I will eventually be owning maybe as many as 3 or 4 Rubicon’s eventually. And if I do get to that point, I will definitely have at least 1 be that Granite color because I really like it a lot!
Sponsored