Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
Somehow, over winter I misplaced all the bolts for the soft top (top rail and the ones that hold the locking mechanism to the roll cage bracket).

Could someone pull a top rail bolt and take a picture next to a ruler/tape measure and the same for the bolts that hold the locking mechanism to the brackets that are on the roll cage. The dealer cannot find part numbers so we’re guessing. It’s for a 2 door, just in case Mopar did some wonky stuff and used different hardware on the 2 different models...

Thanks in advance :)
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Somehow, over winter I misplaced all the bolts for the soft top (top rail and the ones that hold the locking mechanism to the roll cage bracket).

Could someone pull a top rail bolt and take a picture next to a ruler/tape measure and the same for the bolts that hold the locking mechanism to the brackets that are on the roll cage. The dealer cannot find part numbers so we’re guessing. It’s for a 2 door, just in case Mopar did some wonky stuff and used different hardware on the 2 different models...

Do any of these help?

https://www.quadratec.com/vehicle/jeep-wrangler-jl-parts/jeep-soft-tops/soft-top-hardware

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
The last people to ask about a part for your Jeep, should be Jeep. Call literally anyone else in the business

OP
OP
JPAloha

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
JPAloha

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The last people to ask about a part for your Jeep, should be Jeep. Call literally anyone else in the business
The parts dept. at this dealer are fairly helpful - at least they spent time looking....most are not as helpful.

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I looked at that - since the bolt usage names don’t match the part names it wasn’t super helpful.
That stinks. Sorry man

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL

Did you see these? Part numbers in them may be what you’re after. If not, call BesTop. They will help.

Help with bolts for soft top

Soft top bolts lost. Need help

OP
OP
JPAloha

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Did you see these? Part numbers in them may be what you’re after. If not, call BesTop. They will help.

Help with bolts for soft top

Soft top bolts lost. Need help
I didn’t see those - the first thread has a part number in it - I’m sending that to the parts guy to see if it matches what he found (if not to rider 4 anyway, just in case). Appreciate the extra pair of eyes on the old threads :)

Part# 06512230AA btw

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Screw And Washer - Mopar (6512235AA) for the two in the front
Short. Hard Top to Body
Rail bolts are the same.
Check with dealer parts dept. to confirm.
06512230AA is for the latch screw that the freedom top handles latch onto.

OP
OP
JPAloha

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Having never lost a bolt before (dropped into the abyss of an engine bay, yes, just plain lost one, no) I decided to tear apart the garage to see where the heck I would have put them........hidden under some body moulding tape, 4 of the small ones (hinge/lock to bracket bolts) & 6 of the big ones (rails and corner pieces / aka hardtop bolts also).
The random bolts I used to mount the hinges have been replaced - purely as an fyi for anyone in the same predicament, hardtop bolts are the same pitch and thread etc, just longer so some cut down ones would work fine in a pinch.

8DB70972-5491-47B8-941B-23D4E9138706.jpeg

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Could someone pull a top rail bolt and take a picture next to a ruler/tape measure and the same for the bolts that hold the locking mechanism to the brackets that are on the roll cage.
Contact @Bestop. They manufacture the soft top for Jeep. 800-845-3567 or [email protected].
Sponsored