Sponsored

I may get my JL by Halloween!! Dealer just told me :)

thegame81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xtreme Recon 392
Clubs

I am very excited and was just told they have an approx build dats of Oct 7th. They think that means there is a good chance I could have it by Halloween. My favorite holiday and season btw! I am so excited and looking forward to being back in my own Wrangler.

I bought a Grand Cherokee hemi Trailhawk and while it is very nice it simply is nowhere near as fun as a wrangler.

It's a 21 Xtreme Recon Rubicon 392

Only options I opted for was the gorilla glass/Black Grill/front camera/ and xtreme recon package.

Can't wait and look forward to posting the pics when I get it!! Thanks everyone and have a kick ass day

Chris
Sponsored

Bamabww

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys, Snazzberry.
Occupation
Retired and loving it.
Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you placed your order? I placed mine on September 13th.

Sponsored

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Halloween is my favorite too! I hope my order from 7/15 comes around Halloween, that would be cool. It would be even better if punkin color was available for 21 and showed up on Halloween. I would have ordered punkin but hydro blue is what I chose.

Iguanamann

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
I am very excited and was just told they have an approx build dats of Oct 7th. They think that means there is a good chance I could have it by Halloween. My favorite holiday and season btw! I am so excited and looking forward to being back in my own Wrangler.

I bought a Grand Cherokee hemi Trailhawk and while it is very nice it simply is nowhere near as fun as a wrangler.

It's a 21 Xtreme Recon Rubicon 392

Only options I opted for was the gorilla glass/Black Grill/front camera/ and xtreme recon package.

Can't wait and look forward to posting the pics when I get it!! Thanks everyone and have a kick ass day

Chris
Hope your shipping experience is better than mine. Was told 6- weeks when I ordered. At week 9 now and was told last week it could be 4-5 weeks for shipping.

OP
OP
thegame81

thegame81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xtreme Recon 392
Clubs

Hope your shipping experience is better than mine. Was told 6- weeks when I ordered. At week 9 now and was told last week it could be 4-5 weeks for shipping.
Yikes. Well it is what it is. Till then o have a nice trailhawk to ride around in. Hope yours comes sooner and that's a worst case scenario.

OP
OP
thegame81

thegame81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xtreme Recon 392
Clubs

Today the dealer let me know its in the painting phase. Anyone know what's the next steps after that? Just trying to see how long till I may have it!
Sponsored