Sponsored

I may be parting ways with INDOMINUS tomorrow...

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
It is hard for me to even imagine that I am considering trading INDOMINUS in tomorrow. There are so many factors at play here but the main factors are: being out of warranty now (after having seemingly been in the scv dept about every 3 months since the day I brought her home), the INSANE trade-in offer I received from a nearby Chevy dealer and the fact that with my family's budding farm continuing to grow it has become increasingly clear that my little 8' flat trailer isn't going to cut it and I need a truck.
I am just not sure how I can justify NOT doing this trade tomorrow. When will we be sure our rigs will be worth more than they are right now? My kids and dog are getting bigger and I just feel like it is what is right for our family. I know you all understand- I am having some legit emotional conflict inside about this. It is weird to imagine not waving at passing wranglers, not going topless through the mountains. I mean not even joking, outside of a few $200k+ super cars around, INDOMINUS is the most recognizeable rig in this town. I have had so many families with little kids track me down or stop me in a parking lot and ask me if their JP-obsessed kiddos can check out my Jeep. Part of me feels like I will be letting down my community. That's so fucked up that I fee that way about a vehicle- 4 tires, a sterring wheel and an engine.

The truck tho is badass- new 2500HD lifted, 37s. The thing is massive. It would be so much more practical for us.

Am I crazy? Thanks for tolerating my turmoil texting.
I say go for it . The HD 2500 will be a hell alot more reliable then the JL .

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Only reason I have my 2018 JL still, is cause of Covid 19 and it's impact on the vehicle industry / the buying experience / availability...
Not sure I follow. Bought my JT in the height of the "pandemic". Used car prices are at all time highs. Never been a better time to swap.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
A DQ Blizzard run. One of the things Jeeps were made for.

Sponsored