Sponsored

I love working a good deal!

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
So I like to keep an eye out on the JL for sale listings, here and on my local Craiglist/Facebook market. A couple of weeks ago I found a local ad selling a JLU premium soft top with one summer of use for only $800. I talked him down to $700 and picked it up. Score! Since I already have a soft top, I thought it would be nice to have an extra, resale it, or ??? On Facebook market, I found a guy wanting to trade his hard top for a soft top. Unfortunately he lived about 5 hours away. He was super excited when I contacted him though. He had only JK owners contacting him about his ad (lol, dumb JKers). He decided to drive up this weekend. All went well and we made the swap today. Needless to say, we were both happy with our trade! Any one else have any good deal/trade stories?
20190309_095430.jpg
Sponsored

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Do you basically got a full Hard top for $700? That’s a killer deal in my opinion - well done!
So I like to keep an eye out on the JL for sale listings, here and on my local Craiglist/Facebook market. A couple of weeks ago I found a local ad selling a JLU premium soft top with one summer of use for only $800. I talked him down to $700 and picked it up. Score! Since I already have a soft top, I thought it would be nice to have an extra, resale it, or ??? On Facebook market, I found a guy wanting to trade his hard top for a soft top. Unfortunately he lived about 5 hours away. He was super excited when I contacted him though. He had only JK owners contacting him about his ad (lol, dumb JKers). He decided to drive up this weekend. All went well and we made the swap today. Needless to say, we were both happy with our trade! Any one else have any good deal/trade stories?
20190309_095430.jpg

OP
OP
digitalbliss

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Do you basically got a full Hard top for $700? That’s a killer deal in my opinion - well done!
Yeah, pretty much $725 (I had to buy new rear soft top brackets and bolts). But as an extra bonus, the hard top came with the MOPAR headliner too!

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Ha! @digitalbliss also got a great deal on a JTops shade in Titanium from me.

Jeep#6

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4xe HYDRO; 24 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales in a Jeep
That is a good barter/ trade
Sponsored