I hate the white hardtop interior color

Interior hardtop color choice

• Total voters

wv18jl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I've always preferred a light colored interior.
And with the weak dome light it would be even worse with a dark roof.

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
Yea, when I first got my JL I was thinking that white would get destroyed by the dogs - with muddy paws and nose prints and ...
But I don't even notice it anymore. Except for winter, the top is off most of the time anyway.

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
I'm less of a fan of the metallic red dash in the Rubicon. I'm going to try to special order with the gray dash, you know, since I'm going with Sarge Green, I don't want a Christmas Jeep. I'll paint the panels in Sarge if I can't special order the gray ones.

Sponsored

Greg H

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
I'm less of a fan of the metallic red dash in the Rubicon. I'm going to try to special order with the gray dash, you know, since I'm going with Sarge Green, I don't want a Christmas Jeep. I'll paint the panels in Sarge if I can't special order the gray ones.
Some colors on the Rubicon come with the gray instead of red. Not positive but I think green is one of those.

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
Some colors on the Rubicon come with the gray instead of red. Not positive but I think green is one of those.
Thanks, neighbor. ;)

Yeah, I think that was true in 2018 but not in 2019. I'm pretty sure the only ones with the gray dash now are ones with the beige leather interior, and I want the black cloth.

M1911a1fan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU RUBICON , 2021 JT MOJAVE
Occupation
BMW Service Director
I installed a boom mat headliner and love how it looks and performs. Makes it much quieter and warmer during our polar vortex’s here in Michigan and they just look flat out good

OP
OP
Upnarms

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
I saw somewhere on this site somebody vinyl wrapped their dash. Stock vinyl colors are real cheap, I would imagine you could always get the dash wrapped to hide the red if that was your preference. The red works out well with my sting gray, but I wouldn't want it with a green jeep either.

Sponsored

Dodd5724

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just picked up a body matched hard top from a fellow forum member. The inside of the top was professionally painted to match the outside (stingray) and it has hotheads headliners. Absolutely love how it looks on the inside.

CBCD6137-D4C8-4FA5-B20C-F6A9B632B4BE.jpeg

OP
OP
Upnarms

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
I just picked up a body matched hard top from a fellow forum member. The inside of the top was professionally painted to match the outside (stingray) and it has hotheads headliners. Absolutely love how it looks on the inside.

Now that is cool! I wish mine was sting gray! My outside color is , but I have a black hard top. I like the gray black combo.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
I don't mind the white but would prefer the black with my black on black...

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L

Looks nice

Gropax

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Mojito Green
get a Sunrider now the front is black and you can open it 100 times easier then the freedom panels.
Sponsored