I hate the white hardtop interior color

Interior hardtop color choice

• Total voters

BRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-A Benz-A Porsche-M Subie-M
I like the white. I think it fits the theme of the hardtop being removable; setting it apart from all the other boring fixed-top vehicles out there.
Yep OEM has a nice bright open simple utilitarian feeling - setting it far apart from all other cookie cutters. So have no desire to change it up.
Sponsored

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (sold), 2010 Toyota RAV4v6 Limited (sold), 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Mojito!
OP
OP
Upnarms

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
I think so, the yellow one at the beginning, but then again I didn't see any death wobble so maybe not.
And before I get attacked, I own a 2003 and 15 years later i "solved" my death wobble.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Upnarms

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
Bought a new Jeep?
Haha! Seems that is the most reliable solution. No, just replaced a little of this and that. Changed out a lot of things. Oh and spent everything. Now, I don't dare change anything due to fear it will return!

empty pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I don’t mind the white. I’m generally focused on the road or dash and not “admiring “ my interior. Plus, I usually have my Sunrider for Hardtop installed, which is black, and only my kids see the white from the back seat. But, even when I install the freedom panels for a road trip I don’t notice the white.

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
Who's got time to look up at the top, between surfing social media, texting, and playing Candy Crunch on my phone, we all barely have time to look at the road. ;)

Sponsored

GGolds

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2019 JLU Sahara. 3.6, V6. Mojito with a black hard top. Tan leather. 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited.
Occupation
Paramedic
Some paint them, I toplined mine, but what if the factory gave an option in the first place? Do you like the white, crystaline pattern of your hardtop interior?

I got the coverking topliner, and while not perfect, I find it's a lot more pleasing to look at than the original.

20191221_161252.jpg
I love the white. My top inside as with all of them is white, my seats are leather tan, dash is black. Exterior is Mojito. Looks awesome.

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
;)Yeah, disgusted with the white look, off the top of my head I just quickly scribbled this on the interior of my hard top's roof in a 1 or 2 minute sitting:

z_jun-p10-The-most-famous.jpg

My friend looked at it and said this Chapel he saw at the Vatican--I think he said the 16th one (Sistine) must have copied me.;)

(My Roman Catholic friends--this is just "a funny." I mean no disrespect whatsoever! The Sistine Chapel is a beautiful site to see.)

Greg H

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
I like the look of the white with the black Hothead head liner installed.

OP
OP
Upnarms

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
;)Yeah, disgusted with the white look, off the top of my head I just quickly scribbled this on the interior of my hard top's roof in a 1 or 2 minute sitting:

z_jun-p10-The-most-famous.jpg

My friend looked at it and said this Chapel he saw at the Vatican--I think he said the 16th one (Sistine) must have copied me.;)

(My Roman Catholic friends--this is just "a funny." I mean no disrespect whatsoever! The Sistine Chapel is a beautiful site to see.)
il_570xN.1198567183_c7j9.jpg

See, I was staring up into that white, ice crystal abyss and I got vertigo. I must've hit my head on the steering wheel or dash and when I came to, I drew this...
Sponsored