Sponsored

I got my new Jeep Rubicon 2022 with XR !

OP
OP
MyfirstJeepwasaCJ5

MyfirstJeepwasaCJ5

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2022
It is my understanding if the dealership put the order in before the price increase, they locked in their price with FCA, so your price could have been locked in as well. The price increase was for 2022 ordered after the FCA price increase, and was honored on any ordered prior to that date.

Nice Jeep, but I think the dealership pocketed that $2,500.
Thank you. After reading all the messages, I will try to get the $2,500 back !
Sponsored

OP
OP
MyfirstJeepwasaCJ5

MyfirstJeepwasaCJ5

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2022
Oldman, you bring up a good point. If the OP has his VON build sheet, 4EA should be on there (usually it's at the bottom of the laundry list of options). That 4EA is his price protection proof. Show it to the dealer as well as your pic above and he has valid proof to get some money back.
Thank you, will try hard !

OP
OP
MyfirstJeepwasaCJ5

MyfirstJeepwasaCJ5

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2022
After reading all the messages, and particularly the message from Oldman, I will do everything I can to get my $2,500 back. I will even email the Jeep CEO if I have to. In the worst case, will hurt them with Jeep and in social media. I am going to figh this one.... more to come...

OP
OP
MyfirstJeepwasaCJ5

MyfirstJeepwasaCJ5

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2022
Stick you posted shows Doors off mirrors, but photo looks like mirrors are on the doors. Did the forget that option?
I took off the doors this weekend and installed the off mirrors. Installing the mirrors took me about 10 or 15 minutes, but next time will be faster. It is easy, but I would have preferred that the mirrors would come installed from the factory and you could move them from the inside, so you remove the doors and go. It's just one more thing to do....

In any case, I am happy that I paid for this option as I can drive without doors and roof, but with mirrors.
Sponsored