Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
3 NC posts in a row on this thread. I guess there will be a few Sting-Grays down here before too long!
Sponsored

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
And WOOOOOOO!!!! I wish I had have checked the forums before I left work, I would have ordered today!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
And WOOOOOOO!!!! I wish I had have checked the forums before I left work, I would have ordered today!
Yeah. Had meetings all afternoon and couldn't get the deal done today. Hope I'll get it ordered tomorrow.

Sponsored

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR StingGray
Congrats. Do you know if we can get color match top.
I don't sorry, ordered with the black top. The one strange thing was that when he clicked on sting grey, while it let him select it, it still popped up a dialogue box that said late availability, he then did a punkin just to see and it didn't do it, so neither my sales guy or myself know what to take from that.

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I don't sorry, ordered with the black top. The one strange thing was that when he clicked on sting grey, while it let him select it, it still popped up a dialogue box that said late availability, he then did a punkin just to see and it didn't do it, so neither my sales guy or myself know what to take from that.
I was literally just at my dealership and hadnā€™t checked the forums yet...Same thing. It kept popping up a dialogue box and he eventually got it to work so I didnā€™t think anything of it because I thought itā€™d come out tomorrow or Thursday at the earliest. :headbang:

BaldEagle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon jl
I was initially excited about Sting-Gray buy I saw a destroyer gray charger and wasn't really feeling it. I would love to see it on a JL in person though before deciding. For those wanting a green or tan it would be a good alternative. I don't think the lineup needs 3 gray/silver options though.
Crystal granite seems to be the hot color

Sponsored

Fuel Fire Desire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2020 JT Sport
Thatā€™s the problem granite is so it does not scratch that easily
Im not sure if you were making a joke or not, but...... lol

I do have to say, the granite does hide scratches pretty well. I dragged a 3" broken branch down the side of mine and left a good gouge (down to the color) from fender to fender. After I hit it with some polishing compound to get rid of the sharp white edges of the damaged clear, it disappeared. Even in light and clean. Though its definitely still there, and deep enough to catch a finger nail. Nowhere near as visible as what you'd expect with a dark color.

SamIam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018JLUR in Mojito!, 2019 Ram Rebel, 2019 Honda Accord
Occupation
Retired Navy
Looks like the old Rhino got renamed. That's quite alright. I like it. I'm hoping for the old yellow to be resurrected at some point before the ecodiesel comes out. Still salivating...

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Incorrect....it is definitely not Rhino resurrected.

SamIam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018JLUR in Mojito!, 2019 Ram Rebel, 2019 Honda Accord
Occupation
Retired Navy
I stand corrected. But I love it just the same. There's nothing like being part of the Jeep culture. We definitely are a different breed of animal. I like the Nacho that was shown in one of the pictures. Ivan Petrovich Pavlov dogs have nothing on me. Salivating...