I finally understand why people hate mall crawlers

Francis405

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue 2 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 3.6
I love the mall crawling crowd, they give an unending supply of mint, used but never abused Wranglers to buy for years to come.
^ this ^

I only by used , the Rubicon that you see in my profile was bought from a dealer I know for 36 k with 2400 miles.
Sponsored

StormTropper

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara High Altitude
Weather's been beautiful here, at least in Central FL. Setting up a hoist for the top is high on my list so we can pull the top easily. Has she even taken the "freedom panels" off? That's a good start.
hmm what exactly are the freedom panels?

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
hmm what exactly are the freedom panels?
You know, it was late last night and I thought you had an Unlimited... The freedom panels are the two panels above the driver and passenger on the unlimited hard tops that come off without needing to remove the rest of the hard top.

StormTropper

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara High Altitude
You know, it was late last night and I thought you had an Unlimited... The freedom panels are the two panels above the driver and passenger on the unlimited hard tops that come off without needing to remove the rest of the hard top.
You know what I think I do have that, I have a unlimited Sahara high altitude I believe I can take off the front seat roof and not the back seat, ill test that out!

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
You know what I think I do have that, I have a unlimited Sahara high altitude I believe I can take off the front seat roof and not the back seat, ill test that out!
All hardtop models have them