I finally did it and took the plunge!!

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
Well fellow Jeep lovers, I finally took the plunge and ordered my 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited this past Tuesday!! They said that it will being delivered in December, close to Christmas!! I absolutely cannot wait!!! I must confess that I am in love with it already!! In fact, I'm trying to think up of a name for it! You know you love a vehicle when you name it!!! LOL!! Besides, I am a self confessed car nut, always have been and always will be! I am thrilled that I am fulfilling my dream that I have had since I was a little kid to own a Jeep. I ordered the new Snazzberry color, with dual top group, black fuel-filler door and black tube steps, the standard 17" silver aluminum wheels and tires, black/heritage tan interior, standard sound system since I'm not a big radio person, soft top window storage bag, floor mats, grab handle kit, stainless door sill guards, technology group, trailer tow and heavy duty electrical, led headlamp and fog lamp group, cold weather group since I am moving up to Erie Pa in the next 2-3 months, the 3.6 V6, and................what I have been wanted for quite a long time and said that my next car had to have it is the 6 speed manual!!! Now by the time Christmas rolls around I will officially be one of you and no longer a Camry person!!! :jk::handsinair::turkey::blush: I have been annoying the hell out of my co-workers everyday since Tuesday playing the Pointer Sisters singing "I'm So Excited and I just can't hide it!!!" and doing a little dance!! LOL. 58 yrs old and I'm acting like a kid!!;) I will post a pic when I get it, most likely one of me at the dealership taking possesion of my Wrangler. it feels so good to fulfill a dream!!
Sponsored

Sponsored

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
Gratz! You’ve earned it!
Enjoy in good health.
Love the color w/tan interior.
Well done.
Cheers/B

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Congrats. I was born and raised in Erie. Nice area. Lived in Jersey for the last 16 years but my family is still there. You’ll love the wrangler with the winters there.

Sponsored

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
Congrats! I rented a Camry once. About the most boring car I ever drove. You'll like the Wrangler :)
Same experience. But I do remember the interior had that strong headache 'poly' smell.