Not open for further replies.

HardSell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Built Rubicon replaced modestly built stolen '87 XJ
Occupation
Nose Picker
Rubicon should be an off-road package that can be added to any of the above.
Such common sense can only be experienced in your own factory.
Sponsored

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl
leave the stickers for the kids and rice burners.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I recently purchased a 2020 Unlimited Sahara. We wanted a white Wrangler with the saddle leather interior. As I recall when looking through the options on the various models you could not get saddle leather except in the Sahara. We did not want a Rubicon as we did not need all of the off-road equipment that it came with.

We liked some of the other models but again, as I recall, no tan leather. The Sahara model is a good fit for us.

Sponsored

Rla1022

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Moab
I recently purchased a 2020 Unlimited Sahara. We wanted a white Wrangler with the saddle leather interior. As I recall when looking through the options on the various models you could not get saddle leather except in the Sahara. We did not want a Rubicon as we did not need all of the off-road equipment that it came with.

We liked some of the other models but again, as I recall, no tan leather. The Sahara model is a good fit for us.
Wait.. you mean to tell me you picked out what you wanted in regards to options, found one that had what you wanted and chose a Sahara. MIND BLOWN.

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

That is a great look for a Sahara. Love the white with tan leather. I just think the leather should be standard.

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl

Wait.. you mean to tell me you picked out what you wanted in regards to options, found one that had what you wanted and chose a Sahara. MIND BLOWN.
jus for giggles what would u have chose

Cudaclay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito JLU
We got the Sahara Mojito green tan interior. The Sahara has forward collision avoidance. My wife had a stroke and is relearning how to drive. Lowest level trim to have it available

Sponsored

OP
OP
ThirtyOne

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
We got the Sahara Mojito green tan interior. The Sahara has forward collision avoidance. My wife had a stroke and is relearning how to drive. Lowest level trim to have it available
Advanced Safety Group is available on the Sport.

Wishing your wife the best in her recovery.

BroncoWranglerski

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
I bought a New 2018 Sport Jl In August oof 2019. It has all the bells and whistles my buddies Sahara has except for the painted fenders and roof. I see no reason to buy a Sahara.

TXFirecracker

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Willys
Kinda like what Chevy did with the Camaro in the '90s when they put the big block 350 in a base car with a 6 speed shifter. That car was stupid fast after just some minor tinkering and a good flash.
IROC-Z? Or was that a late 80's thing? I was a young Mustang 5.0 fan boy at the time but respected all things fast.....

BroncoWranglerski

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Kinda like what Chevy did with the Camaro in the '90s when they put the big block 350 in a base car with a 6 speed shifter. That car was stupid fast after just some minor tinkering and a good flash.
The 350 Chevy engine was a small block.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Kinda reminds me of my anvil JK :D

Edit: Except my JK was a sahara and had the polished wheels. I liked that though! But not those little chrome grille inserts. those are yucky lol.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.