Sponsored

I can literally see the Milestar Patagonia tires wearing!

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
Yep, want to buy a set of 5? I just bought Coopers... lol.

If you run them at 34 psi they are decent but expect to quick wear and decent handling. They aren't that harsh to me because I don't have a fused neck like my wife does. I'm running them on my Jeep right now to smooth them back out and at 34 psi they aren't that bad and I am a pretty "spirited" driver. I haven't had them break loose in the rain because I am mindful of any of the big tires in the rain.
At this point I believe the price is going up on them so it's not all that great of a deal anymore. The Mrs. did love the off road, nice and grippy when they are on the new side.

If you are going to get a stupid low price then it might be worth it but if you are only $50 per tire away from teh cost of a Cooper it's not worth it.
Drove my buddies jeep with 37" ridge grapplers with 20k miles on them and those tires ride smooth on road and are quiet....quieter than my milestars. They also have a much wider contact patch and he has done black trails that I wouldn't attempt. Very impressed....could be awesome for your wife. Definitely smoother on road than my other buddies stt pros.
Sponsored

Last edited:

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
I drove my buddies jeep with 37" ridge grapplers and those tires ride smooth on road and are quiet....quieter than my milestars. They also have a much wider contact patch and he has done black trails at Adventure Offroad Park that I wouldn't attempt. Very impressed....could be awesome for your wife. Way smoother on road than my other buddies stt pros.
When I finally get around to putting 37s on mine, I'll be taking a hard look at the Ridge Grapplers.