Sponsored

I am looking for a 1 inch spacer lift

iki4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i Sportline
Can anybody recommend me a link to buy a 1 inch spacer lift? I only see teraflex 1/2 inch or 1.5 inch. Anything in between?

Stock Sahara diameters are 32.1 inches, and my new installation diameter will be 34.4 inches, a difference of 2.3 inches. But I don't like too much gap so a 2 inch lift is out of the question. (Plus hard for kids and wife to get in)...so I'm looking for a 1 inch.

Thanks for your help!
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Some are buying the Teraflex 2" spacer lift for JL 2 door. It includes a 1" spacer for one side, then you just buy and stack 2 half inch spacers for the other. This comes with their ounce bumpers for a softer hit when you bottom out. I spoke with Teraflex about them selling the 1" spacer on its own, they said their 1/2" spacers are made to be stacked and there is no issue getting to 1" that way either.

Happos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
I have seen it previously mentioned that people have stacked two Teraflex 1/2” spacers to make a 1”. Not sure of the pro be cons by doing that.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 3.5” lift now, but for 9 months I stacked Teraflex 1/2” spacers to give 1” lift at each coil. I ran many difficult rates trails that way and it did well, no issues. Make sure and lengthen your bump stops by whatever height spacers you go with. This way you don’t overcompress any springs.

Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 3.5” lift now, but for 9 months I stacked Teraflex 1/2” spacers to give 1” lift at each coil. I ran many difficult rates trails that way and it did well, no issues. Make sure and lengthen your bump stops by whatever height spacers you go with. This way you don’t overcompress any springs.
Appreciate you sharing this. I just installed a Rubicon suspension with front spacers for leveling on my JLU. This provides a perfect 1.5" lift all around for now.

But I was wondering when the time comes to get larger tires, can I simply add a spacer lift (with longer bump stops) and stack the leveling spacers up front?

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Can anybody recommend me a link to buy a 1 inch spacer lift? I only see teraflex 1/2 inch or 1.5 inch. Anything in between?

Stock Sahara diameters are 32.1 inches, and my new installation diameter will be 34.4 inches, a difference of 2.3 inches. But I don't like too much gap so a 2 inch lift is out of the question. (Plus hard for kids and wife to get in)...so I'm looking for a 1 inch.

Thanks for your help!
look for a rubicon take off suspension. I believe they are right around 1" taller than the sahara

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate you sharing this. I just installed a Rubicon suspension with front spacers for leveling on my JLU. This provides a perfect 1.5" lift all around for now.

But I was wondering when the time comes to get larger tires, can I simply add a spacer lift (with longer bump stops) and stack the leveling spacers up front?
While not understanding your use case, you certainly could. I’d rather use 1 spacer than stacked though since you already need to buy additional spacers anyway. Might have to look at shock length if you go too much taller. Both to make sure they are long enough with the increased height, and not too long that it allows the axle to droop too far and allow your springs/spacers to get loose. That’s one of the big advantages with long aftermarket multirate springs. This only comes into play off-road.

I stacked mine as I couldn’t find any 1” spacers and that’s all I wanted. Install time/costs should be the same whether installing additional spacers or replacing.
Sponsored