Sponsored

I’m Crazy! Ordered Husky Mats Before Ordering Wrangler!

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
Hi fellow peeps!

Been dreaming of getting another Wrangler forever and I got so darn excited that my wife gave the go ahead that I already ordered Husky Floor Mats for the Jeep I haven’t even ordered yet! :rock:

Waiting on pricing from two separate dealers (told them both I’m doing so) and will order this exact build…

Jeep Wrangler JL I’m Crazy!  Ordered Husky Mats Before Ordering Wrangler! 9A5D4689-9941-4770-B49A-31F5DBA319A5

Jeep Wrangler JL I’m Crazy!  Ordered Husky Mats Before Ordering Wrangler! DF0B97C4-56A6-4585-9319-551402E4C19F

Jeep Wrangler JL I’m Crazy!  Ordered Husky Mats Before Ordering Wrangler! 3CCC3F15-3548-43BD-86B0-EC46A6861434

Will throw on a 2.5” lift and 37’s in the future.

Super excited to be a part of the Wrangler world again!

I’ll see you all around as I see there’s an amazing amount of information here and I hope to get to know you all!

Jason in Duluth, MN

PS…Here’s 1st Jeep…
Jeep Wrangler JL I’m Crazy!  Ordered Husky Mats Before Ordering Wrangler! 99DD7856-E7BA-4D2D-AB7C-12B6A89C21C4

And 2nd Jeep…

Jeep Wrangler JL I’m Crazy!  Ordered Husky Mats Before Ordering Wrangler! E9E91A23-DF87-4A4E-913F-93256E9E7BAD
Sponsored

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
I guess since you're in Minnesota, you'll still get your Wrangler before I do, even if you still didn't place an order, simply because i'm on the other side of the border...

Dammit.

OP
OP
JasonInDLH

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
I guess since you're in Minnesota, you'll still get your Wrangler before I do, even if you still didn't place an order, simply because i'm on the other side of the border...

Dammit.
Yeah…both dealers are telling me they are in the build allocation and they are telling me about 6 weeks (maybe sooner). ;)

Caseman2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for jeep
What mats did you go with? I have the xact fit ones for my silverado and I really like them.

OP
OP
JasonInDLH

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
What mats did you go with? I have the xact fit ones for my silverado and I really like them.
Yup…those are the ones I have coming! Glad to hear you like them!

Sponsored

bigbaozi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
You're going to really kick yourself when you see the Armorlite floors...

OP
OP
JasonInDLH

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!

buzzdoc

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WranglerUnlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Glorified plumber
Hi fellow peeps!

Been dreaming of getting another Wrangler forever and I got so darn excited that my wife gave the go ahead that I already ordered Husky Floor Mats for the Jeep I haven’t even ordered yet! :rock:

Waiting on pricing from two separate dealers (told them both I’m doing so) and will order this exact build

Will throw on a 2.5” lift and 37’s in the future.

Super excited to be a part of the Wrangler world again!

I’ll see you all around as I see there’s an amazing amount of information here and I hope to get to know you all!

Jason in Duluth, MN

PS…Here’s 1st Jeep…

And 2nd Jeep…
My order was Sarge green JLUR, 6-speed, saddle leather, black 3-piece hard top, towing pkg, cold weather pkg, safety and advanced safety, CAI, front camera, and body-colored flares. Ordered 5/25. Built 6/14ish. Sitting in a parking lot in Toledo waiting to get on a truck to head to GA. Estimated delivery 6/21-7/5.

Edit: And I have a full set of WeatherTech floor liners, Fab Fours front and rear bumpers, Fab Fours rock sliders, a Tazer, LED fog lights and light bar (already installed in the bumper), a winch (also already installed in the bumper), and a rollnjack sitting in my garage. So I completely understand...
Sponsored