I’m buying something

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I’m buying something from @Quadratec . Small business wanting to keep the doors open, the economy needs all of us to buy something...... doesn’t need to be $10k, $5k or even $1k...... it just needs us all to buy something that we want and can afford. $10 or $50 or whatever...... if we can afford it, we need to buy it..... especially from small businesses.

@Quadratec ...... got your email, glad you’re open. expect and order from me today or tomorrow.... keep your workers earning a paycheck!
Sponsored

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hey David,

We greatly appreciate the support through these difficult times as always! As most of our forum customers know we are always here to help with any questions or concerns you all may have! As always if any of you would like a quote on any of the parts that we sell, please feel free to send us a PM and we will get back to you ASAP with the best price possible! We look forward to hearing from you guys and once again thank you for the continued support!

-Justin

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
I’ll plan to look at their website this evening. See what I can find. Always thought QT was a big company similar to Summit or Jegs. Planning to buy from CavFab...might have to buy sooner than later.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate your thread! Just ordered something!

OP
OP
Dkretden

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Hey David,

We greatly appreciate the support through these difficult times as always! As most of our forum customers know we are always here to help with any questions or concerns you all may have! As always if any of you would like a quote on any of the parts that we sell, please feel free to send us a PM and we will get back to you ASAP with the best price possible! We look forward to hearing from you guys and once again thank you for the continued support!

-Justin
Good luck Justin.

I just ordered some recovery gear. Some shackles and a snatch block. Was going to buy them later but I’m guessing that sooner is a bit better for y’all.

keep rocking and please thank your employees for all of us!

Sponsored

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Hey David,

-Justin
Just got off with your Chat, wanted to order (something to help) your Plug and Play 3rd Brake Light LED Ring for 2020 JL, But Site and Chat, advised NO longer available. I see you now have a (NEW) Body Armor, but NO review, so your recommendations would be most helpful. I really do NOT want to splice, but the Body Armor appears be be a splice/clamp. Thank you for the products and service you do provided to us,

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Spent $400 this week from them - that's a lot for me - trailer hitch receiver and a cool bike rack.......great products, great service and speedy delivery
Sponsored