HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
What seat covers are those? Looking for some and haven't really liked what I've found so far.
Bartact ( https://www.bartact.com/ ) Expensive and have a long lead time (since most are made to order), but really good quality and covered in useful molle and stash pockets. This is my second set. I had them in my JK, too. Made in the US, right here in SoCal.

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club IMG_3490

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club IMG_3500

Their blue is a REALLY good match for Hydro.
Sponsored

HydroBlue22

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU, '17 Colorado, ''24 Explorer, '13 Mustang
Occupation
Retired Project Controls
Bartact ( https://www.bartact.com/ ) Expensive and have a long lead time (since most are made to order), but really good quality and covered in useful molle and stash pockets. This is my second set. I had them in my JK, too. Made in the US, right here in SoCal.

Thanks!
Are those "breathable", or do you sweat when sitting in the seats?

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Thanks!
Are those "breathable", or do you sweat when sitting in the seats?
They're nylon, so reasonably breathable. Much better than leather or neoprene. I usually don't sweat on them unless it's something extreme like a top-off day in 100F temps, stuck in freeway traffic. I'd rank them in terms of breathability about the same as the stock cloth seats.

HydroBlue22

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU, '17 Colorado, ''24 Explorer, '13 Mustang
Occupation
Retired Project Controls
They're nylon, so reasonably breathable. Much better than leather or neoprene. I usually don't sweat on them unless it's something extreme like a top-off day in 100F temps, stuck in freeway traffic. I'd rank them in terms of breathability about the same as the stock cloth seats.
Thanks!
I'll definitely check them out.

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR
I'm not a huge fan of red, so downplayed the red and went all in on the blue.

Blue seat covers, blue sunshade, blue grab handles, even dumb blue accents on the shackles. The red dash doesn't bother me enough to go through the hassle of replacing it or painting it, but I have just really de-emphasized it overall.
I think you and your blue seat covers just pushed me that way... Looks GREAT! Maybe I'll have my Jeep before Christmas. :fingerscrossed: - finally went to production on Monday & got the build sheet but no other movement yet.

Thanks for sharing. Blue it is.

Sponsored

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR

Those are the ones I'm eyeballing... Glad you posted because I was wondering if the blue matched the Hydro and it looks perfect.

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
Yesterday tied for the most daily, unsolicited compliments received so far at 6.

At Aldi, WalMart, Gym, Gas Station, Subway and at our running meet up.

All were the usual, basic "I luv your Jeep. That color is so awesome"

Complimentors ranged from a teenage boy, a Boomer dude, a couple Millennial gals, one very nice looking fitness instructor and a regular dude.

The weather was fabulous here yesterday, mid-70s, crystal clear skies and abundant sunshine.

Hydro was definitely poppin, looking deep and lustrous.
I have seen your posts about people unsolicitedly complimenting the color of your Jeep and now get what you’re talking about. I just came out of Harbor Freight and a guy walked across the parking lot to tell me he just loved the color, that it was stunning to him. I was caught off guard by the fact that the color of the vehicle I was driving would evoke such emotion in a complete stranger. This is the first time in 45+ years people have noticed enough to comment on the color of my car. I guess hydro is just that unique and amazing.

Truck9469

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Rubicon
Pick mine up tomorrow

Jeep.jpg

Sponsored

New2Jeep2022

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUD Sport S
Can anyone who has blue accented rims post a picture and link to where they got them?

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Any body finding any hydro blue spray paint in stock anywhere? Was hoping to order some for some accent painting before the Jeep arrives. Thanks.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 762859CF-17F7-48E7-B8E0-7641E5EAC0CA

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 762859CF-17F7-48E7-B8E0-7641E5EAC0CA

Are the grab handles also bartact? If so, which shade of blue did you go with?
Sponsored