HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

MojitoMania

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Just wanted to show a great stubby antenna option I just put on my new 22’ XR. 7” has a cool carbon fiber looking ring too, great replacement to the old dinosaur floppy metal stock antenna.

E879CE7A-046E-403B-9215-543E592ECFD1.jpeg
Sponsored

HydroblueLA

First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude on order
Just wanted to show a great stubby antenna option I just put on my new 22’ XR. 7” has a cool carbon fiber looking ring too, great replacement to the old dinosaur floppy metal stock antenna.

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club E879CE7A-046E-403B-9215-543E592ECFD1
Do you have A link and how’s reception?

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Thank you, I agree the XR is a game changer. I almost ordered a Recon Rubicon last year and waited. All I can say is the XR is a beast, it really is impressive in person. Let’s hope the 20th Anniversary is killer.
I would do the same, except I can't get it in a manual.

MojitoMania

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Do you have A link and how’s reception?
Here’s the link on Amazon:
Rydonair Antenna Compatible with 2007-2022 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU JL JLU Rubicon Sahara Gladiator, 7 inches Flexible Rubber Antenna Designed for Optimized FM/AM Reception https://a.co/d/5qFbTn7
Reception just as good in my area.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Submitted my build sheet to the dealer for a 23 Hydro Blue JLUR! Fired up, even though I know it will be a long time before I see it.

Does anyone have or has anyone seen these Black Rhino wheels on a Hydro Blue Jeep? Just wondering how close the color is. I don't want straight up black or silver wheels. And I liked the HD Canyon but it only comes in a 20" wheel. The Warrior looks darker and a bit more more purpley to me.

Any other blue accented wheels?

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-barstow-dearborn-blue-std-or

Sponsored

Bill_BCNtoNY

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue JLU Sahara 3.6
Occupation
Independent strategy advisor
Submitted my build sheet to the dealer for a 23 Hydro Blue JLUR! Fired up, even though I know it will be a long time before I see it.

Does anyone have or has anyone seen these Black Rhino wheels on a Hydro Blue Jeep? Just wondering how close the color is. I don't want straight up black or silver wheels. And I liked the HD Canyon but it only comes in a 20" wheel. The Warrior looks darker and a bit more more purpley to me.

Any other blue accented wheels?

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-barstow-dearborn-blue-std-or
Congrats on your order! I'm on a similar boat... ordered 6/24 and am just praying for a delivery before year-end!

As per wheels with blue accents, there were a couple of members with nice-looking ones:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-wrangler-jl-club.54302/page-129#post-2010741
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-wrangler-jl-club.54302/page-129#post-2009644

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Congrats on your order! I'm on a similar boat... ordered 6/24 and am just praying for a delivery before year-end!

As per wheels with blue accents, there were a couple of members with nice-looking ones:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-wrangler-jl-club.54302/page-129#post-2010741
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-wrangler-jl-club.54302/page-129#post-2009644
Thanks! And congrats to you as well. It will be an interesting ride form here until it arrives for sure.

That first one is a custom paint job. I considered doing that. But I don’t know yet if I want to take the time to do accents on a wheel. Could be a good time passing project while waiting I guess. Best way to match perfectly.

the second one is the one I referenced that only comes in 20s. I really want to stay on 17s. I like those a lot though.

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Thanks! And congrats to you as well. It will be an interesting ride form here until it arrives for sure.

That first one is a custom paint job. I considered doing that. But I don’t know yet if I want to take the time to do accents on a wheel. Could be a good time passing project while waiting I guess. Best way to match perfectly.

the second one is the one I referenced that only comes in 20s. I really want to stay on 17s. I like those a lot though.
I know you are looking for 17’s in the HD Canyon and 20’s might not be your style….but I will tell you that they are a perfect hydro blue match. I could not believe it when I got them. Looks like they were made just for my Jeep 😎👍

6F8C60B5-9CA2-4372-A7E2-9EA61F302DC6.jpeg

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
I know you are looking for 17’s in the HD Canyon and 20’s might not be your style….but I will tell you that they are a perfect hydro blue match. I could not believe it when I got them. Looks like they were made just for my Jeep 😎👍
They look fantastic and last night I started thinking if I would be willing to go to 20s just for the color on the wheels. I'm not sure, but since I just ordered I think I have some time to figure that out.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Just found this. Wonder if I could find a shop to PowderCoat accents on wheels using this. Would be a perfect match. Not sure how many pounds would be necessary for 5 wheels. Also says: "THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES A CLEAR TOP COAT TO GET THE TRUE JEEP HYDRO BLUE COLOR."

Note: I know nothing about powder coating.

https://www.allpowderpaints.com/powder-coating-colors/jeep-hydro-blue/

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club pmgb473894t

Sponsored

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR