HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR (aka Juno) - Hydro Blue
You waited a loooonnng time. Time to enjoy your baby.
11 months, one day, and a whole tonne of twists and turns in between, to be exact 🤣🥳🎉

i will say though, the Jeep team at my local dealership have gone above anc beyond to make me feel like a total VIP. I can’t rave about their service enough 🥰

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2019 Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Structural Engineer
I went on Jeep.com.au, and looking over the differences is really interesting! The non-rubicons have a vented hood, it looks nice.

I don't see a build & price like in the US, but there are fewer options, different names. I want to look up Jeep's website in other countries now!

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went on Jeep.com.au, and looking over the differences is really interesting! The non-rubicons have a vented hood, it looks nice.

I don't see a build & price like in the US, but there are fewer options, different names. I want to look up Jeep's website in other countries now!
I’ll sell you my hook covers if you want? I’ve already taken mine off and won’t put them back on.

Last year in Feb a Wrangler sport 2 dr (the base model in Aus) was $56+K driveway.
I will never admit how much I am paying for my top of the line Rubi 🤐 But, I will say that I’m probably going to be broke forever 🤣

Sponsored

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
I’ll sell you my hook covers if you want? I’ve already taken mine off and won’t put them back on.

Last year in Feb a Wrangler sport 2 dr (the base model in Aus) was $56+K driveway.
I will never admit how much I am paying for my top of the line Rubi 🤐 But, I will say that I’m probably going to be broke forever 🤣
Hi,

Do the covers have a part number on them, if so could you post as betting someone might want to order a set seeing how everyone customizes in different ways.

Regards,
Jim

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi,

Do the covers have a part number on them, if so could you post as betting someone might want to order a set seeing how everyone customizes in different ways.

Regards,
Jim
No worries at all.
Part numbers are 6SX11TRMAB LH and 6SX11TRMAB RH.

If anyone wants to buy my set, let me know. I don't want them :)

Sponsored

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)