Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

A few updates here. Picked up 2 of the Harbor Freight moving blankets, and can confirm a perfect fit for the cargo area. And for $6, felt I couldn’t go wrong.
Also purchased the Weather Tech cargo mat for the times I have anything damp/muddy.
Lastly I changed the oil, super easy to do on the 3.6
Sponsored

DarceyJean

First Name
Darcey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Sahara
By chance does anyone have a pic of a hydro next to an ocean next to a bikini blue? Trying to see comparisons of hydro against the other two hues....

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
By chance does anyone have a pic of a hydro next to an ocean next to a bikini blue? Trying to see comparisons of hydro against the other two hues....
Not side by side but these actual pics stacked should help. I see a lot of people here calling for the return of ocean. Not in ‘22 apparently.
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club C007262E-7DB6-416F-A628-FE882213CF79
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club B6CAE485-10EB-4401-A291-B09FC9BE4508
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club BF69AAA0-1792-4F4D-B089-896388DAF158

driventoadventure

First Name
Lrr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Employed Gainfully
Clubs

I finally got my JLURD on Saturday night, and was already enjoying a (albeit easy) trail with the family on Sunday! A dream that I have had since childhood is finally fulfilled!

Now to start modding. :champagne:

IMG_20211024_133519.jpg

IMG_20211024_142032.jpg

Sponsored

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

I finally got my JLURD on Saturday night, and was already enjoying a (albeit easy) trail with the family on Sunday! A dream that I have had since childhood is finally fulfilled!

Now to start modding. :champagne:

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club IMG_20211024_142032

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club IMG_20211024_142032
Looks lovely! Picture 2 looks a lot like some of the burned out areas around here in Washington.

driventoadventure

First Name
Lrr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Employed Gainfully
Clubs

Looks lovely! Picture 2 looks a lot like some of the burned out areas around here in Washington.

Thanks. The area I was driving through was burned last summer. Driving through it made me think similar about my times in NorCal or Oregon after burns. It's always exciting to see the regrowth after a burn, but always a bummer to think of how many years it will be before it's as nice as before.

One thing is certain though: being out there; where there aren't other people, and where the only thing around you is nature. That is where we are meant to be. Not cooped up in cities shortening our lives to make someone else rich.

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Thanks. The area I was driving through was burned last summer. Driving through it made me think similar about my times in NorCal or Oregon after burns. It's always exciting to see the regrowth after a burn, but always a bummer to think of how many years it will be before it's as nice as before.

One thing is certain though: being out there; where there aren't other people, and where the only thing around you is nature. That is where we are meant to be. Not cooped up in cities shortening our lives to make someone else rich.
I have spent the last few years exploring the Washington Back Country Discovery Route - much of it has burned in the last 10 years. The first time we drove a section was not long after a burn and the fireweed was everywhere. Beautiful blue sky day with all the brilliant colors of the fireweed with hundreds of silver tree trunks. While is was lovely to look at it must have been absolute hell when the fire was raging.

Each year we are seeing the forest grow back. Many of the trees planted after the fire are getting to 6 feet plus tall.

I agree it is way more pleasant to be outside in the woods, or on the coast or just about anywhere besides behind a desk...guess we gotta pay the bills some how

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
My god I love those rims. I've already decided when mine comes in the first things to go are the running boards, rims and silver edging on the headlights/grill/bumper....
Good call… that’s exactly what I did. Side rails, new front bumper and tires/rims. It’s so much fun to make it your own!! Good luck!!

626DECA6-7F83-4D8B-B3E7-C918C8AD6A7A.png