Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Anyone have the dark saddle interior and have pics of it with the exterior they can show?
I second that request! If I were ordering again I would be tempted to get the saddle leather seats
Sponsored

Last edited:

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

I reinstalled my BlackVue 750S two channel camera. I had it in my RAM before, and used the Power Magic OBD connection I already had. Thought about hardwiring as I have the AUX switches, but would have needed to order the hardwire kit.

Once I got the correct torx bit for the trim it was super easy to run and hide the wires

l also adjusted my Harken hoist, super pleased with how easy it is to lift the dang thing myself.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Check his signature…

Sponsored

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Completely agree, black top did it. Sending my order in now, JLU Rubicon, stick shift, hard top.
The one other thing that for some reason I like contrast wise is the black machined wheels. I'm debating it because it offers zero actual benefit other than esthetics, everything else is stock, manual, Rubicon. Debated LED lights, but honestly, I'm not driving at night very often, early morning yeah, but......

Thanks for this thread, helped with the decision making.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
The one other thing that for some reason I like contrast wise is the black machined wheels. I'm debating it because it offers zero actual benefit other than esthetics, everything else is stock, manual, Rubicon. Debated LED lights, but honestly, I'm not driving at night very often, early morning yeah, but......

Thanks for this thread, helped with the decision making.
I couldn’t decide what not to get, so I ordered everything. Now I‘m poor BEFORE making any mods…

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I second that request! If I were ordering again I would be tempted to get the saddle leather seats
I love my Sahara, no regrets, but if I were placing an order today I'd have prob gone Rubicon with the tan interior and Xtreme Recon package.

Sponsored

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
Finally getting around to starting my rock lights!! Still need wheel wells and centers done. These are just some cheaper Sunpie lights in white. Figured I would give them a shot and when they go out I'll upgrade 🤙🤙🤙

This is 3 front and sides and 2 rear. I have 7 more to place lol

20210920_214629.jpg