HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

vegasblue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Well here is my work in progress. I still have a lot of wrenching to do but we are getting closer to the end vision. My wife and I have spent the last two weekends putting her/him together. So far...

Clayton 2.5" Overland
Metalcloak fenders, sliders
Rusty's bumpers
ARB butt vibrator, I mean dual compressor
Bulletpoint mounting solutions dash kit
35" Baja Boss MT with Procomp La Paz wheels (cheap, I'll be beating on them)
XG Cargo bags

To come....
Metalcloak full skids and diff skid
Rusty's Tire Carrier
Metalcloak fender liners
JKS quicker discos
Rigid 360 A-pillar lights
Warn Zeon 10-S (ordered, no delivery date yet)

Yes. Yes I have parts on the kitchen island, the dining room table, the garage...haha!
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club IMG_0235
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club IMG_0234
Sponsored

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club A998DD53-18A0-4191-8079-F832A77C095C
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 1B6E9BDC-9002-4A56-8AEB-BC35BE80E784
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club D29399F0-4EBC-4D1B-A37C-B514ECA00D4C

I’m so glad I picked this color! It’s only been a week but it gets better by the day

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
Well got some good news I guess about my Hydro on order, looks like its being built now and has an ETA of 8/30 to ship. Honestly I see that as the build date lol. So hopefully it will show up before labor day as I am already 8+ weeks on the wait lol.

Accent colors???? Who is running orange accents like a Mojave on theirs? I have already picked up some Mojave emblems for mine and have new Rubi decals on order. Trying to decide on pulling the dash to paint orange instead of the red or possibly getting it dipped. Pretty much gonna try to get rid of all the red rubi accents lol.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Well got some good news I guess about my Hydro on order, looks like its being built now and has an ETA of 8/30 to ship. Honestly I see that as the build date lol. So hopefully it will show up before labor day as I am already 8+ weeks on the wait lol.

Accent colors???? Who is running orange accents like a Mojave on theirs? I have already picked up some Mojave emblems for mine and have new Rubi decals on order. Trying to decide on pulling the dash to paint orange instead of the red or possibly getting it dipped. Pretty much gonna try to get rid of all the red rubi accents lol.
After 20+ years in Florida, orange and blue is too close to Gators colors for my tastes. 😆

The red accents have kinda grown on me, much to my surprise. Kinda has a Captain America feel. Yellow looks decent, too. My KC spotlight covers are bright yellow and it's a good pop of color against the blue.

Sponsored

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
After 20+ years in Florida, orange and blue is too close to Gators colors for my tastes. 😆

The red accents have kinda grown on me, much to my surprise. Kinda has a Captain America feel. Yellow looks decent, too. My KC spotlight covers are bright yellow and it's a good pop of color against the blue.
Yea I thought about that also lol. Not a Gator fan for sure but love the color orange. Blue an yellow always goes good but in Ohio, not a good combo 🤣🤣. Im always trying to do something a little different and seems everyone is going with red. I even did it with my Mojito lol.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yea I thought about that also lol. Not a Gator fan for sure but love the color orange. Blue an yellow always goes good but in Ohio, not a good combo 🤣🤣. Im always trying to do something a little different and seems everyone is going with red. I even did it with my Mojito lol.
To be real, blue/orange is a great combo if you go by color theory. But those ingrained regional associations are just so hard to forget. ;)

Would probably look good with a metallic accent in those warm colors, too. Blue/gold or blue/copper. The 392s I've seen pics of with the bronze accents look great.

DevilDogJeeper

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD

Maybe they painted a batch of Hydro Blue Jeeps or something cause they said mine is in the shipping phase too and it's only been 6 weeks... they say it should be at the dealer between 8/23 - 9/2. Bad timing cause I'll be out of town from 8/27 - 9/6 ... Murphy's Law I guess...

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR (aka Juno) - Hydro Blue

My VIN has August 30th as the build date. With mine being shipped to Australia, I'm probably looking at picking it up before Christmas.... maybe lol

Jeeper4xe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 16474D93-28A5-4BB0-AF2B-59C924375620

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Just ordered some 35 inch Ridge Grapplers and 20 inch HD Off Road Canyon rims. Satin Black with Blue Milled Accents. Should arrive next week. I’ll post pics ASAP.
Don’t have a lift yet on my 2021 unlimited Willys Sport but from what I see on this forum it shouldn’t be an issue. 👍

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I've been going heavy into the blue/black scheme, but I do have on my list a plan to do a "splash" or orange, as I have a bit of personal (non-sports) history with blue/orange.

Exterior - was planning on getting my tow hooks or d-rings dipped/powder-coated in Nacho once I replace the bumpers. Just enough of a "splash" without being over-the-top

Interior - I really wanted to get an orange maglite, but have also considered those cheap little rings that go over the knobs on the dash for a similar splash. Had also planned on doing one of those smaller aftermarket keyfobs, and would do orange on that.

I'd love to see pics of the various Mojave emblems that you've got once they arrive.

pennsoxfan

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Picked up my new Diesel Rubicon last weekend. Loving the Hydro Blue color. I was thinking about getting Hella Yella but the color was discontinued a couple weeks before I ordered. Factory order from Koons in Tyson's Corner VA (6% below invoice). We were on vacation in NC when it arrived at the dealer, and picked it up on our way home to PA. Very straightforward process - ask for Craig if you're interested in ordering.

2021 JLU Rubicon, 3.0L Diesel Engine
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical, LEDs, 8.4" screen w/ Alpine audio, Cold Weather Group, Hinge gate reinforcement, Body color hard top and fenders, Cloth seats, Front facing camera, Proximity Entry, Remote Start

6/28 Ordered
6/29 VIN
7/26 D
8/3 D1
8/9 E (Framing) + F (Paint)
8/10 G (Trim)
8/12 JB
8/13 Shipped
8/19 Arrived at Dealership
8/21 Picked up

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club B576EAFE-B502-4DE2-A8F4-E739BED2D335

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my new Diesel Rubicon last weekend. Loving the Hydro Blue color. I was thinking about getting Hella Yella but the color was discontinued a couple weeks before I ordered. Factory order from Koons in Tyson's Corner VA (6% below invoice). We were on vacation in NC when it arrived at the dealer, and picked it up on our way home to PA. Very straightforward process - ask for Craig if you're interested in ordering.

2021 JLU Rubicon, 3.0L Diesel Engine
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical, LEDs, 8.4" screen w/ Alpine audio, Cold Weather Group, Hinge gate reinforcement, Body color hard top and fenders, Cloth seats, Front facing camera, Proximity Entry, Remote Start

6/28 Ordered
6/29 VIN
7/26 D
8/3 D1
8/9 E (Framing) + F (Paint)
8/10 G (Trim)
8/12 JB
8/13 Shipped
8/19 Arrived at Dealership
8/21 Picked up

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club B576EAFE-B502-4DE2-A8F4-E739BED2D335
I have pretty much your twin (minus body color hard top) on a truck to my house now. I also added gorilla glass and hardtop headliner.

CF9BCBC4-701E-4E6E-A4FE-B0F07389B918.jpeg
Sponsored