HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Same. Before ordering I was weighing the pros and cons of various trims and options, including painted vs unpainted fenders and roof. I think with a bright color like hydro blue the black roof and painted fenders are the best combination, just the right amount of contrast and bright color.
I like all the different options and seeing what grabs peopleā€™s attention. For me the black fenders, top and grille were perfect for my Hydro.

To each their own!!

38B01779-E472-480F-B246-38B2BCDC4FC7.jpeg
Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Just a stock Sahara...Ordered 12/18 and took delivery 4/1. Just lame dad updates for now; under-carseat mats, floor and cargo mats, OCD center console organizers; waiting for Bestop Sunrider and Kicker 3.5ā€ dash speakers to arrive.

Waited several years to get back into a Jeep. The 6 speed manual is great!

89F08D7A-F077-4C64-83BD-DDD720544FFC.jpeg
I'm digging the silver on the wheels.

I know the trend is towards matte black these days, but I'm honestly thinking about throwing some polished aluminum classic 8-hole wheels on mine. And seeing your wheels is just pushing me even more in that direction. It really pops on the blue!

Edit: And after I posted this I saw all the new black matte wheels above me, lol. I think I'm gonna be the odd one out here if I go with my retro wheels (and I'm fine with that, ha!)

Sponsored

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
At laaaast! It looks gorgeous! And wow, it shipped fast for you!
Thanks man!!! Yea, I was nervous about how long the shipping was going to take based on everyone else's posts. I think it's because I'm in IL which is pretty close to OH. Is your ETA still within the time they allotted for you??

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Thanks man!!! Yea, I was nervous about how long the shipping was going to take based on everyone else's posts. I think it's because I'm in IL which is pretty close to OH. Is your ETA still within the time they allotted for you??
Oh yeah, that's right around the corner from Ohio. Short trip! Meanwhile mine is somewhere riding the rails like a hobo to California, lol!

Still projected for the 4/26-5/10 window here. My guess (hope) is it's closer to the front of that window than the back. I'm already jumping up at every beep from my phone, hoping it's the dealer.

Sponsored

RubiBlueJLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Structural Technician
Wow, some really great looking rides here!
I will be joining this "Hydro Blue" group shortly. My 2021 JLUR-D should be in in the next 2 weeks.
Can't wait!

CulpMinMn

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2001 TJ, 2014 WK2
Seeing all these pictures makes me so glad that I waited for the hydro blue for so long.

It seems that Jeep is building and knocking out the sales orders rather quickly. I ordered my Hydro JLURD about two weeks ago. Since Iā€™m in the D.C. metropolitan region I should not have to wait too long to get a full train car for shipment to the region. I have a ship date for next week (Fingers Crossed).

Cheers,

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Seeing all these pictures makes me so glad that I waited for the hydro blue for so long.

It seems that Jeep is building and knocking out the sales orders rather quickly. I ordered my Hydro JLURD about two weeks ago. Since Iā€™m in the D.C. metropolitan region I should not have to wait too long to get a full train car for shipment to the region. I have a ship date for next week (Fingers Crossed).

Cheers,
Yea, definitely seem to be pumping them out now, as opposed to my 117 day wait :)

good for you!! Canā€™t wIt to see some pics. šŸ‘šŸ‘