Sponsored

HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Futura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata RF, Ridgeline
Hello everyone, I'm soon to be a first time Wrangler owner. Ordered a Hydro Blue 2 dr Rubicon, manual, cold weather group, painted fenders and premium soft top. Ordered on 3/25 with an expected build the last week in April.

We live an hour from the Outer Banks of North Carolina and look for forward to meeting other Jeep owners. My wife drives a Ridgeline, I've got a RF Miata and continue to tinker with my old 61 Corvette.

Like everyone else, the waiting will be the hardest part.
Sponsored

ElHobbz

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4wd Tacoma OR
Pictures do not do any justice for this color. It is sooooo much better in person. I love it. Took delivery of my Wrangler this afternoon and spent the day smiling ear-to-ear.

82ACF09F-FA60-47B6-A1E5-A03EB00456F6.jpeg
A93C5C0D-BBB4-41CD-8F3D-E090E0E99A9C.jpeg
This thread has been making me regret not getting body colored fenders. Now I regret being cheap and ordering a 4xe instead of a 392... that blue and those rims!! Congrats!!!

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Hello everyone, I'm soon to be a first time Wrangler owner. Ordered a Hydro Blue 2 dr Rubicon, manual, cold weather group, painted fenders and premium soft top. Ordered on 3/25 with an expected build the last week in April.

We live an hour from the Outer Banks of North Carolina and look for forward to meeting other Jeep owners. My wife drives a Ridgeline, I've got a RF Miata and continue to tinker with my old 61 Corvette.

Congrats! nice build, similar to my order placed 3/29:
2021 jl rubicon 2 door
Hydro blue
Manual transmission
Cloth seats
Black Hard top
Cold weather group
Tow haul group
8.4" premium audio
Basic Safety group
LED group
Steel bumper group
Separate soft top
A few other odds and ends

Ordered to replace my '14 JK rubicon hydro blue two door

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link

Welcome to the club! Love seeing more folks with 2dr/manuals out there!

I've got a similar build, too. This is going to be my second 2dr/manual Wrangler, replacing my 2012 JK Sport.

2021 Rubicon 2 Door
Hydro Blue
Manual Transmission
Cold Weather Group
Towing/HD Electrical
Cloth Seats
Black Hard Top / Black Fenders

Put mine in on 3/7 and it was just sequenced for production this past week (finally!). No official ETA, but I'm very optimistically hoping to get mine around the end of the month. If so, it'll coincide with my second vax shot and then I'm taking a couple weeks off work, hitting the road, and heading for Moab for a much needed Jeep trip.

Sponsored

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Congrats! nice build, similar to my order placed 3/29:
2021 jl rubicon 2 door
Hydro blue
Manual transmission
Cloth seats
Black Hard top
Cold weather group
Tow haul group
8.4" premium audio
Basic Safety group
LED group
Steel bumper group
Separate soft top
A few other odds and ends

Ordered to replace my '14 JK rubicon hydro blue two door
Welcome to the club! Love seeing more folks with 2dr/manuals out there!

I've got a similar build, too. This is going to be my second 2dr/manual Wrangler, replacing my 2012 JK Sport.

2021 Rubicon 2 Door
Hydro Blue
Manual Transmission
Cold Weather Group
Towing/HD Electrical
Cloth Seats
Black Hard Top / Black Fenders

Put mine in on 3/7 and it was just sequenced for production this past week (finally!). No official ETA, but I'm very optimistically hoping to get mine around the end of the month. If so, it'll coincide with my second vax shot and then I'm taking a couple weeks off work, hitting the road, and heading for Moab for a much needed Jeep trip.
Any updates this week for either of you?

Sponsored

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
I can see why you’re u are smiling ear to ear!!! Congrats!!
I’m 15 weeks in, hoping my time comes soon!!!
Damn Coach! When are you supposed to get your Jeep? You were one of the first on this thread and many others have picked up their Hydros already and your still waiting!

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
Picked up the 4xe Hydro today. Love the color!!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 63A3C9BE-21EE-4C14-B87C-8246323BABB9
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 63A3C9BE-21EE-4C14-B87C-8246323BABB9
You gotta be freaking out. That’s a beautiful Jeep! Congratulations!

squest77

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Chrysler Pacifica
That looks fantastic! I love the light blue 4xe accents on it! Congrats! You liking it so far? How's the 4xe experience?
I really like the blue accents inside with the hydro blue color from the outside. As far as the hybrid experience, it’s so quiet. Takes some getting used to. Charged it at a public spot in our town when we got dinner. Overall great experience so far!

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Damn Coach! When are you supposed to get your Jeep? You were one of the first on this thread and many others have picked up their Hydros already and your still waiting!
Thanks for checking in brother :)

I hope to have some good news to share very soon!!! Definitely been a long haul!!
Sponsored