HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Jorginho 113

First Name
Jorginho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 6-Speed
Does dealer paint the letters white on the tires or is it done on a personal request? I see some tires with the white and some without from different owners picking up their new hydro blue heels, anyone have any insight?
Sponsored

JbuckTN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangle 80th Anniversary - Diesel
Does dealer paint the letters white on the tires or is it done on a personal request? I see some tires with the white and some without from different owners picking up their new hydro blue heels, anyone have any insight?
Itā€™s the tire @Jorginho 113 some tires come with raised white letters. Ironically, it is one of the few components of a tire that natural rubber is used. Donā€™t ever let anyone paint them for you.

yolojeep

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 12 Volt, 02 Mustang GT, 19F250
Hello, it comes from the factory with the white letters. It's a no cost option.

Tuntis

First Name
Mariana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 80th anniversary
Hiiii everyone!! šŸ‘‹šŸ»

So my wife and I, we got our Jeep one month ago, itā€™s our first one, with this said please bear with me...

We have our stock headlights and we want to change them for white halos or the color ones, the same with the fog lights... so I have several questions:

1. do We have to buy a tazer to change the lights? We donā€™t have clear for what we should buy a tazer.
2. We have a Sport S 80th anniversary, the size for the headlights are 9inches? And the fog lights 4inches?

If you have recommendations for the headlights will be much appreciated, we saw on amazon the combo of headlights and fog lights but for JKā€™s I would love to find a combo for the JL.

Thank you

jc_clark

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Ordered this JLURD back in January. Picked it up yesterday! Only bad thing is I already had a blind spot sensor malfunction (mirror indicator light stays on continuously no matter what I do and sends an error to the computer) in the first 20 miles and I'll have to take it in for repair šŸ˜”.
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club tempImageDpXOFr
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club tempImagexcMF1X
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club tempImagerTvXqx

Sponsored

ElHobbz

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4wd Tacoma OR
Unsure if I missed it in earlier posts, but anyone get a painted hard top? I have a 4xe hydro blue on order and looking through here I now have regrets of not getting colored fenders. Now I am curious to see it with painted top lol

MedicManiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Unsure if I missed it in earlier posts, but anyone get a painted hard top? I have a 4xe hydro blue on order and looking through here I now have regrets of not getting colored fenders. Now I am curious to see it with painted top lol
Iā€™m in the same boat. Ordered a loaded Rubicon with matching color fender and tops with no photos seen so Iā€™m curious! My expected delivery is 7 April. Weā€™re shall see!

ekiwan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hi everyone! Iā€™m new to the game since this is my first time owning a Jeep but I ordered my JLUR in February and had a delivery date of mid to late March. I just picked it up on Saturday and I am in love! The color really pops and I love how the color changes with the light. Iā€™m so glad I got a Rubicon for all the features included and definitely happy about the extra auxiliary switches. I canā€™t wait to put miles of adventures on this baby! :LOL::sun:

E9FA1DA2-95B3-48D8-B84F-DD4AC6240B52.jpeg

4256F97E-C699-443F-879A-084F33420F62.jpeg

8864937C-EF50-42BD-A511-0F41C8B0B0EF.jpeg

0E9F55E3-C505-46C9-A543-EA347F1AEDAA.jpeg

Blue 179

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys sport wrangler 2 door

The tires have black letters on the reverse side. Ask the dealer to flip them for you.

ElHobbz

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4wd Tacoma OR
Iā€™m in the same boat. Ordered a loaded Rubicon with matching color fender and tops with no photos seen so Iā€™m curious! My expected delivery is 7 April. Weā€™re shall see!
Can't wait to see you post it!!!

Sponsored

MedicManiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Military
For those curious what it may look like with body colored fender and hard top. I managed to find this gem. I havenā€™t take delivery yet on mine but itā€™s a good visual for those seeking!
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club ED550308-DB84-442A-9F41-D3B042A84CE0

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
Pictures do not do any justice for this color. It is sooooo much better in person. I love it. Took delivery of my Wrangler this afternoon and spent the day smiling ear-to-ear.

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 82ACF09F-FA60-47B6-A1E5-A03EB00456F6
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club A93C5C0D-BBB4-41CD-8F3D-E090E0E99A9C

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Beautiful! I swear, every picture I see just makes me love it more.

Gotta say, the grey accents on that 392 look pretty sharp with this color. Better than the red, I think.

My own blue Rubi has finally been gatelined as of yesterday. It's been almost four weeks since ordering and I'm really hoping I'm gonna have it by the end of the month.

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Pictures do not do any justice for this color. It is sooooo much better in person. I love it. Took delivery of my Wrangler this afternoon and spent the day smiling ear-to-ear.

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club A93C5C0D-BBB4-41CD-8F3D-E090E0E99A9C
I can see why youā€™re u are smiling ear to ear!!! Congrats!!
Iā€™m 15 weeks in, hoping my time comes soon!!!