HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
how is everyone tracking their Jeep's build/delivery process? My dealership I ordered through doesn't even have a VIN number yet.
You can use the VIN or VON (vehicle order number) on Jeep.com chat. They will give you updates. I got my VIN and VON the day after I put my order in... but I’m on week 13 and still not close to delivery it seems.
Good luck!!
Sponsored

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
You should get a VIN the first few weeks of your order. At least I did. That does not mean it is anywhere close, but will give you something to track to. I would follow up with your dealer and ask why you do not have one yet.
You can use the VIN or VON (vehicle order number) on Jeep.com chat. They will give you updates. I got my VIN and VON the day after I put my order in... but I’m on week 13 and still not close to delivery it seems.
Good luck!!
That's interesting, I went to the dealership to start the order on the 6th. I realize it's still a short period of time, but sounds like everyone got their VIN or VON right away. 🤔

I should have posted this awhile ago, cause I just got email for the VIN and VON lmao

Jorginho 113

First Name
Jorginho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 6-Speed
That's interesting, I went to the dealership to start the order on the 6th. I realize it's still a short period of time, but sounds like everyone got their VIN or VON right away. 🤔

I should have posted this awhile ago, cause I just got email for the VIN and VON lmao
I got my VON the next day and VIN from dealer after a month of placing order

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like it's about to stat the build process! They're reporting 7-9 weeks.

JbuckTN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangle 80th Anniversary - Diesel
Looks like it's about to stat the build process! They're reporting 7-9 weeks.
Good luck @Shamwedge it’s all good until you are about two weeks out, then you start to get really excited. Be prepared for it to sit in the train yard for a few days before tour dealer gets it.

Keep us posted with progress!

Sponsored

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good luck @Shamwedge it’s all good until you are about two weeks out, then you start to get really excited. Be prepared for it to sit in the train yard for a few days before tour dealer gets it.

Keep us posted with progress!
Lol, I'm trying to not get excited so it makes time seem like it's go by at normal pace. Obviously failing miserably lol.

Didn't realize there was a thread for keeping track of shipment/build progress. I'll post in there for that!

JbuckTN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangle 80th Anniversary - Diesel
Lol, I'm trying to not get excited so it makes time seem like it's go by at normal pace. Obviously failing miserably lol.

Didn't realize there was a thread for keeping track of shipment/build progress. I'll post in there for that!
Yes, go to page one of that forum and put in your VIN. It will trigger an email when the build first starts, but I will be you will hit up Jeep chat before then regularly and know a day or two before the tool picks it up. Happy waiting. Nothing but smiles after that as you get the Jeep specifically built for you (will say so on the Maroney sticker). There are also unofficial stats on waiting time per build.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
You can also check directly from the Jeep site for build / sticker at these links:

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=YOURVINHERE
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=YOURVINHERE

I swear, I'm checking these, plus cryptostickers, nearly three times daily and then Jeep chat once per week. And it's only been 11 days since I ordered, lol.

The anticipation is through the roof!

In the meantime, I'm loving all the photos y'all are posting of your blue beauties!

Sponsored

4father

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HydroBlue Willys
You can also check directly from the Jeep site for build / sticker at these links:

I swear, I'm checking these, plus cryptostickers, nearly three times daily and then Jeep chat once per week. And it's only been 11 days since I ordered, lol.

In the meantime, I'm loving all the photos y'all are posting of your blue beauties!
I'm right there with you.. I kinda feel bad since I'm only a month in and so many others have waited longer, but... .... ....

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Man I'm right there with you! I feel like I'm 4 again waiting for Christmas to come haha. I miss being in a Jeep. Who would have thought someone could be so excited for a vehicle haha. The non-Jeepers will never understand.

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Well after 12 weeks and 29 days in the Final inspection stage, my Jeep is in the Shipping Stage!!...That’s the good news,… The bad news is they are putting it on a train that will deliver it 4 hours away in GA instead of a stop that was 10 minutes away from my dealership in SC. 🤷‍♂️ Hey, I’ll take the small wins at this point though 👍👍

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Dealership just told me estimate delivery to GA is 4/16... so another 4 weeks just to GA. That would put me at 17 weeks, and then it has to get to the dealership 4 hours away. So I’m assuming all in will be 19 weeks. 😔😔. I just want my Jeep....

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealership just told me estimate delivery to GA is 4/16... so another 4 weeks just to GA. That would put me at 17 weeks, and then it has to get to the dealership 4 hours away. So I’m assuming all in will be 19 weeks. 😔😔. I just want my Jeep....
To bad you can't pick it up yourself. This is 2021, no curbside delivery?! lol
Sponsored