HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
So I was just on with jeep chat, and they confirmed that my vehicle has been waiting for final inspection for 26 days now. They said if it gets to 30 they will do an investigation… Not the update I was hoping for😟😔

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
Well my salesman has been out since Friday due to his son getting married, and won't be back into the office until Wednesday. He will let me know then if my Willys has arrived. So hopefully pick it up on Thursday or Friday. I bet it arrived at the dealership over the weekend as the ETA into the Houston area was 11 MAR.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Hydro Blue would be at or near the top color choice if I were buying a 21'...Color is awesome!

Reactions: eck

Sponsored

Sponsored

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
how is everyone tracking their Jeep's build/delivery process? My dealership I ordered through doesn't even have a VIN number yet.

JbuckTN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangle 80th Anniversary - Diesel
how is everyone tracking their Jeep's build/delivery process? My dealership I ordered through doesn't even have a VIN number yet.
You should get a VIN the first few weeks of your order. At least I did. That does not mean it is anywhere close, but will give you something to track to. I would follow up with your dealer and ask why you do not have one yet.