HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
So, after reaching ship status on feb 17th, my Jeep got on a train and departed Toledo on the 26th. 13 days later, the train has yet to make it to NJ where it hopefully won’t take 10 more days to get on a truck to the dealer. so let’s see....679 miles, 22 days, that’s 30 miles a day, let’s say walk for 12 sleep for 12...that’s 2.5 mph....yep I could have walked to the plant to pick it up.
Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
So, after reaching ship status on feb 17th, my Jeep got on a train and departed Toledo on the 26th. 13 days later, the train has yet to make it to NJ where it hopefully won’t take 10 more days to get on a truck to the dealer. so let’s see....679 miles, 22 days, that’s 30 miles a day, let’s say walk for 12 sleep for 12...that’s 2.5 mph....yep I could have walked to the plant to pick it up.
I hear that...I’m about to walk to the plant and do my own final inspection on it!!! How can it take over 3 weeks to do a final inspection??? Heading to week 12 now...🤷‍♂️

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
I hear that...I’m about to walk to the plant and do my own final inspection on it!!! How can it take over 3 weeks to do a final inspection??? Heading to week 12 now...🤷‍♂️
I think you and I might be in contest for longest wait!!!

Sponsored

hardrock_sea

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR
I ordered on 12/4, and still patiently waiting. It's been on the train since 3/1.

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
Well my Jeep finally made it to the dealer! I'm picking it up tomorrow! Dealer said the train yard is muddy so looks like its already been off-roading! I have no doubts they'll purty it up before delivery.
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club IMG_1237

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Well my Jeep finally made it to the dealer! I'm picking it up tomorrow! Dealer said the train yard is muddy so looks like its already been off-roading! I have no doubts they'll purty it up before delivery.
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club IMG_1237
brb going to go creep on your beautiful jeep

Sponsored

JbuckTN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangle 80th Anniversary - Diesel
Ok, so after 2 weeks on the train from Toledo, my Jeep finally arrived in Doremus NJ yesterday. Now I’m only a truck ride away from the dealership! Good thing it didnt have to get on a plane!!:whew:
Good luck! Mine sat in the train yard for about a week once it arrived. I see many opportunities here for Jeep to improve the customer experience. But... It does make you appreciate the vehicle more once you get it! The Hydro Blue is a beautiful color by the way. You are really going to like it.

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Good luck! Mine sat in the train yard for about a week once it arrived. I see many opportunities here for Jeep to improve the customer experience. But... It does make you appreciate the vehicle more once you get it! The Hydro Blue is a beautiful color by the way. You are really going to like it.
Totally agree, Jeep uses a third party logistics company called Rubicon VLS to move finished vehicles. I’m not impressed. It also puzzles more how some of the phone agents seem to access to that system and others do not.