Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
May also want to check your spam folder. On a whim, I decided to check mine and the promo email was in there.
Interesting...I have never received and email from Jeep, but I’d like to get this one!!

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Just got a random email from Jeep product information Saying that they will check back with me on March 22 and hope that my vehicle will be out of final inspection by then… It’s already been 10 weeks and I’ve been in that stage for three weeks! I better be driving this thing by the 22nd!

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Interesting...I have never received and email from Jeep, but I’d like to get this one!!
I believe that Jeep decided to send me this email based on requests I made for both a Gladiator and Wrangler brochures from the Jeep website. That is the only place I can think of where they would have received my email. I could be wrong about all of this but that is my hunch.

Sdmeyer11

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Big Horn
I believe that Jeep decided to send me this email based on requests I made for both a Gladiator and Wrangler brochures from the Jeep website. That is the only place I can think of where they would have received my email. I could be wrong about all of this but that is my hunch.
I can confirm I did the same thing, I made a request for a brochure.

Latitude

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Renegade Trailhawk/2021 JLU Willys ordered
I also ordered a brochure awhile back (based on other threads on this forum).

I'm expecting my coupon any day now. 😏

Sponsored

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
I also ordered a brochure awhile back (based on other threads on this forum).

I'm expecting my coupon any day now. 😏
I never got mine.. but I ordered a Rubicon and don't think they were included in the coupon. Heaven forbid they discount a RUBICON!

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
I never got mine.. but I ordered a Rubicon and don't think they were included in the coupon. Heaven forbid they discount a RUBICON!
Rubicon models did not appear to be explicitly excluded in my promo coupon so I am under the impression that Rubicons, therefore, are implicitly eligible. I was surprised, could be wrong, but reread several times since it seemed out of style for Jeep to include Rubicons in any promotion. I am planning on buying a Rubicon so am acutely interested in this detail. Here is the exact language:

Valid toward the purchase or lease of new and unused 2020 and 2021 (excluding Grand Cherokee SRT®/Trackhawk®) Jeep Brand vehicles. Take retail delivery by April 30, 2021. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details.

ElHobbz

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4wd Tacoma OR
Rubicon models did not appear to be explicitly excluded in my promo coupon so I am under the impression that Rubicons, therefore, are implicitly eligible. I was surprised, could be wrong, but reread several times since it seemed out of style for Jeep to include Rubicons in any promotion. I am planning on buying a Rubicon so am acutely interested in this detail. Here is the exact language:

Valid toward the purchase or lease of new and unused 2020 and 2021 (excluding Grand Cherokee SRT®/Trackhawk®) Jeep Brand vehicles. Take retail delivery by April 30, 2021. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details.
What did you put in your request for purchase time? Within 1 month... 2-3month

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
What did you put in your request for purchase time? Within 1 month... 2-3month
If I recall correctly I requested the brochure about a month ago and selected 2-3 months.
Sponsored