HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Hang in there @PECoach I ordered 12/18 and don't have mine yet either. I've been contacting Jeep chat every couple of weeks, as well as my salesman, and found the salesman's information had the process a few steps further than what Jeep chat indicated. Definitely ping the sales people.
Hahaha. 12/14 was my order and VON....Im hearing it wonā€™t get to rail station until 3/7 after finally leaving Toledo on 2/26. so Iā€™m hoping by the 10th or 13th Iā€™ll have the keys...
Sponsored

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
I got a text to register for the Uconnect.

I wonder if I should hit the Horn & Lights button in the app now and surprise someone at the dealership.

LOL, thatā€™d be rude but a little funny!
So....I added my vin to my ā€œMopar garageā€ I was wondering if Iā€™d be able to see where my car was....I certain would have paid for the uconnect!

But...youā€™d better not do horns and lights...they may hold for electrical inspection!!!!!

Coreyjfielder

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon, 1999 Cherokee
Awesome! Curious what your build sheet looks like considering how fast that was delivered =)
Yeah, I have to assume its the stuff like body color fenders and top, sky one-touch etc.. that must be the cause of the delay as I didn't get any of those.

Mine was pretty basic although I did add a lot of the packages: 8.4 radio, safety groups, cold weather, trailer, LED.

Hope you guys all get yours soon. I have yet to see another Hydro blue wrangler, and I drive past Jeep dealerships all the time. To be honest, I think I can count on 1 hand, the number of hydro blue gladiators I have seen.

Sponsored

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
Its been a long week and half since my dealer last updated me saying my Jeep will reach train Yard in North Carolina on 3/7. Haven't heard any updates as to if that is still the case or not. Still wish I had known about Scooby's guy at Criswell so would be there already. But I'm looking forward to a trip to NC to pick it up and get me out of my house for a change.

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Its been a long week and half since my dealer last updated me saying my Jeep will reach train Yard in North Carolina on 3/7. Haven't heard any updates as to if that is still the case or not. Still wish I had known about Scooby's guy at Criswell so would be there already. But I'm looking forward to a trip to NC to pick it up and get me out of my house for a change.
Make sure you post when it arrives at Autopark, I'll go drive by and drool at it for you!

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Well I just chatted with Jeep AGAIN, and this rep told me they were going do to a ā€œcase upā€ to see why my Jeep is stuck in final inspection for over 2 weeks now. Will it help???...we shall see...

said they will contact me tomorrow.

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Me too! I'm like 5 miles from that store. I've seen a few Hydro Gladiators but I can't wait to see a JL in person.

Sponsored

Wraif

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 2-door manual Rubicon, 09 JKU
FYI, there is recall on the clutch on manuals, and I heard that they are holding them up till they can get the fix, which is supposed to be just a flash on the computer. So hand in there, itā€™s worth the wait.
Sponsored