HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Is it sad that I drove past my dealership just to look at new Jeeps, hoping to get some satisfaction out of it as I keep waiting, and waiting....😞

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Ri
Is it sad that I drove past my dealership just to look at new Jeeps, hoping to get some satisfaction out of it as I keep waiting, and waiting....😞
right there with you...drove to dealership today, more info than talking to Jeep for sure, at this point conversations with them are just frustrating.

JbuckTN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangle 80th Anniversary - Diesel
Ordered mine on 1/11/2021 and build sheet showed up on 2/25/21. Arrive in Nashville by train on 3/1 and he should have it at the dealer tomorrow Thursday 3/4/21 or Friday 3/5/21. 45 days from order to built and another week to deliver.

80th Anniversary with 3.0 eco diesel. Bet you can guess the color.

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Ordered mine on 1/11/2021 and build sheet showed up on 2/25/21. Arrive in Nashville by train on 3/1 and he should have it at the dealer tomorrow Thursday 3/4/21 or Friday 3/5/21. 45 days from order to built and another week to deliver.

80th Anniversary with 3.0 eco diesel. Bet you can guess the color.
Awesome!!
I’m so jealous of everyone!!! Ordered on 1/4, when will I see my Hydro???

Jeepnp

First Name
Kathleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydroblue Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Awesome!!
I’m so jealous of everyone!!! Ordered on 1/4, when will I see my Hydro???
Same... ordered 1/9... still don’t get how they are filling the orders.. kind of frustrating. Plus the last update from Jeep chat said delivery 3/2-3/12 but dealer say 3/12-3/26... I’m happy for the others .. but very frustrated too that it’s 4 weeks for some and almost 10+ for others. Ok.. I’ll stop venting.

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Same... ordered 1/9... still don’t get how they are filling the orders.. kind of frustrating. Plus the last update from Jeep chat said delivery 3/2-3/12 but dealer say 3/12-3/26... I’m happy for the others .. but very frustrated too that it’s 4 weeks for some and almost 10+ for others. Ok.. I’ll stop venting.
Good for you getting a delivery date!! Glad to see things move along for you...I’m still stuck in “build complete, but holding for quality inspection.”
Im hoping Scoob is right and Jeep Chat just hasn’t updated and I’m further along than they say. I’m almost at 10 weeks.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Good for you getting a delivery date!! Glad to see things move along for you...I’m still stuck in “build complete, but holding for quality inspection.”
Im hoping Scoob is right and Jeep Chat just hasn’t updated and I’m further along than they say. I’m almost at 10 weeks.
Just a thought, did you go to your sales person? Or better yet if they don’t reply, ask the sales manager?

Hope yours comes soon!

Sponsored

LatteSipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Sahara 6MT, '23 Highlander
Hang in there @PECoach I ordered 12/18 and don't have mine yet either. I've been contacting Jeep chat every couple of weeks, as well as my salesman, and found the salesman's information had the process a few steps further than what Jeep chat indicated. Definitely ping the sales people.

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Just a thought, did you go to your sales person? Or better yet if they don’t reply, ask the sales manager?

Hope yours comes soon!
I text the sales manager all the time 👍... he’s great but no further updates than what I get on Jeep chat.

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Hang in there @PECoach I ordered 12/18 and don't have mine yet either. I've been contacting Jeep chat every couple of weeks, as well as my salesman, and found the salesman's information had the process a few steps further than what Jeep chat indicated. Definitely ping the sales people.
Appreciate it!! I’ve been texting with the sales manager, but nothing more than what Jeep chat tells me. Gotta be soon!!!! Good luck to you too!!

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Those keys are so close for you Scoob!!!👍👍
I got a text to register for the Uconnect.

I wonder if I should hit the Horn & Lights button in the app now and surprise someone at the dealership.

LOL, that’d be rude but a little funny!
Sponsored