ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
New update: two separate notifications.

Sales manager posted it’ll be loaded within the next couple of days and arrive at Gaithersburg within 48 hours of that.

Salesman texted and said it should be on their lot Tuesday or Wednesday and ready by the weekend!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
New update: two separate notifications.

Sales manager posted it’ll be loaded within the next couple of days and arrive at Gaithersburg within 48 hours of that.

Salesman texted and said it should be on their lot Tuesday or Wednesday and ready by the weekend!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell yea brother!!

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door
Jeep Chat told me I’m in shipping but they don’t have an estimated shipping or arrival date.

I mean for real, how does a computer system tell a customer service rep that a Jeep is in the shipping phase but they don’t have any dates for shipping/arrival.
My dealer says that once the vehile is turned over for shipping by rail, the railroad is responsible for, and in complete control of, what happens. Dealers do have access to the railroad's tracking information. Of course one assumes that Jeep Customer Service could have access to that same tracking information as well if they wanted to.

Sponsored

Jeepnp

First Name
Kathleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydroblue Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
It's amazing how some jeep chat people can be great and the others not so much (majority great) Well todays was great and actually gave me an estimated arrival window since my jeep has shipped. 3/2-3/16. (hoping its closer to next week) Cannot wait. My first jeep and new car since 2008!!! Much deserved. Our neighbors are going to think we're a crazy jeep family. :jk: Husband has a 2018 Rubicon. (Husband loves the fact now its going to be so easy to get me gifts now, accessories for the jeep):)

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
It's amazing how some jeep chat people can be great and the others not so much (majority great) Well todays was great and actually gave me an estimated arrival window since my jeep has shipped. 3/2-3/16. (hoping its closer to next week) Cannot wait. My first jeep and new car since 2008!!! Much deserved. Our neighbors are going to think we're a crazy jeep family. :jk: Husband has a 2018 Rubicon. (Husband loves the fact now its going to be so easy to get me gifts now, accessories for the jeep):)
Totally agree. There was only 1 chat name I avoided. My Jeep was showing shippable on 2/17, chat has told me dealer ETA 2/17-3-3....calling Jeep they tell me ETA 3/12-3-26. Salesman showed me screen and sure enough it was saying 3/12-3/26 As it was still sitting in Toledo. The lack of visibility to their chat team and transparency to the customer is very disappointing and frustrating. Jeep (FCA/Stellantis) may not own the transportation but they certainly have visibility and responsibility here.

yolojeep

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 12 Volt, 02 Mustang GT, 19F250
Well it's "Jeep chat o clock", reply today was "all parts have been gathered and building will begin soon". Fourth day with this reply....getting boring...lol. I want progress....seems stalled. Trying to be patient, you all know how hard that is right now.

Archeonomy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vanderhall
I mean for real, how does a computer system tell a customer service rep that a Jeep is in the shipping phase but they don’t have any dates for shipping/arrival.
I have no idea. But when I did finally get shipping/arrival dates, they turned out to be wrong anyway. So my advice is to ignore any and all inputs and just be pleasantly surprised when it shows up.

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
My dealer says that once the vehile is turned over for shipping by rail, the railroad is responsible for, and in complete control of, what happens. Dealers do have access to the railroad's tracking information. Of course one assumes that Jeep Customer Service could have access to that same tracking information as well if they wanted to.
Well, our rail systems are so great and fast that you should definitely have it by Labor Day 😂...but really I’m very jealous!!

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Well it's "Jeep chat o clock", reply today was "all parts have been gathered and building will begin soon". Fourth day with this reply....getting boring...lol. I want progress....seems stalled. Trying to be patient, you all know how hard that is right now.
Yea, I was stuck in that phase for over 2 weeks.

Latitude

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Renegade Trailhawk/2021 JLU Willys ordered
Received an email from crypto this morning that my sticker was available ... but the VIN shows no information, and there is no build sheet. My dealer also emailed to let me know it was in transit, but there is a hold-up at the factory due to not having enough truck carriers.

I've been in D1 for 3.5 weeks, to suddenly in transit. So close!
Sponsored