HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
AhhhhHA! Got a text, not reading for shipping - still in the plant. They found weld slag on the sport bar so it was returned and is in paint repair as I post.
Sorry Scooby
Sponsored

Sponsored

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep chat this morning "I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle." Of course I asked "To what are you referring?"..... knowing I wouldn't get a straight answer....but its moving along. Hopefully released for shipping next week.

LewbeachBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Occupation
Retired
The video is right before wheels, doors and top, and passenger seat. That’s the final assembly stage.

He said he wished he could’ve gotten it driving off the line but had to get some reports finished.

He also shared that it should have come off of the line around 6:15, next would have been rolls test, alignment, water test, and certification line. as long as it went through with no issues, it should be transferred into "shipped" status later this evening, if not already. If all is good, it’s out the door and across the street to the shipping yard for rail or truck.

He also said it shows nothing proprietary so I should be fine posting and he wouldn’t get in trouble.

520E0C86-C6D7-424D-B3B1-48E7CF2FFA04.jpeg

That is awesome! Glad you were able to see your Wrangler being built. Consider this payment for the unexpected kindnesses you have done for others over the years.

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
Woohoo!! I received my build sheet from cryptostickers last night!! Another step closer. Ordered my hydro blue Willys JLU on 09 JAN.
And now I received my window sticker last night. Hopefully it ships out on Tuesday as per my previous ship date.

Sponsored

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
5 days my Jeep has been waiting for the train.

Jeep chat says estimated ship date 2/18 (think This is date ready for train), typically two weeks to get to dealer.

so anxious right now....

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 days my Jeep has been waiting for the train.

Jeep chat says estimated ship date 2/18 (think This is date ready for train), typically two weeks to get to dealer.

so anxious right now....
I'm still hoping mine is released for shipping tomorrow.... but we'll see.

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old go-cart from 1973
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
You guys are killing me here! Now that I have the color I want picked out, I have to wait to be able to order. Still waiting on all the chips to fall into place. Hopefully it will be during the summer months. I can't wait to see who posts pictures first. Scooby may have won that by pictures of his being built! Lucky Dog! :like:

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Well y’all, good and poopy things today.

I’m definitely missing my estimated ship date of today. Who knows if I would’ve made it had it not been for the weld slag found during inspection.

But, I can report ScoobyBlue!! definitely left the building today and was “shipped to upfitter” which is basically across the road, so transfer won’t take much time at all. There they will install the HD rails with step assist and the hinge reinforcement.

But then he also has no sight for their system or backlog, so he doesn’t know what’s up now since it’s outside his building. 🤷🏽

But progress made.

@theaj, you’ll probably get yours before me!
Sponsored