2021 JLUR and 2018 JLU Sahara

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
BTW, I've posted in the General Group of what I want to do with the JLUR when I get it.
Jeep Newbie Questions for Upgrades | 2018+ Jeep Wrangler Forums (JL / JLU) - Rubicon, Sahara, Sport, Unlimited - JLwranglerforums.com
I'm still looking to keep the 35" tires, for now, but looking for lift, wheels (with Beadlock) and tires...if anyone has any good recommendations.

Read a lot of positives about Metal Cloak.

I’ve no experience with any lifts though. Kept my ‘16 stock under warranty, then kept it stock because I knew I was going to trade it in.

Doubt I’ll lift the Rubicon when it comes this month. I’ve already shrunk 3 inches....lol

TXJeepRubicon

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Read a lot of positives about Metal Cloak.

I’ve no experience with any lifts though. Kept my ‘16 stock under warranty, then kept it stock because I knew I was going to trade it in.

Doubt I’ll lift the Rubicon when it comes this month. I’ve already shrunk 3 inches....lol
I've driven trucks most of my life, driving the 2018 JLU Sahara is "almost" like driving a car to me...besides I'm 6'01" I like being higher up :)

TXJeepRubicon

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone seen how many Wranglers they build by color? I'm curious to know where Hydro Blue comes in with custom builds and regular dealer builds?
I was crushed to learn that they discontinued Hydro Blue years back. I was seriously thinking of getting a Gladiator with Hydro Blue, then I saw the 392 in Hydro Blue, but the outrageous costs for those prompted me to wait again until I heard online that I can order a JLUR with Hydro Blue, I jumped on it as soon as I could.

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
BTW, I've posted in the General Group of what I want to do with the JLUR when I get it.
Jeep Newbie Questions for Upgrades | 2018+ Jeep Wrangler Forums (JL / JLU) - Rubicon, Sahara, Sport, Unlimited - JLwranglerforums.com
I'm still looking to keep the 35" tires, for now, but looking for lift, wheels (with Beadlock) and tires...if anyone has any good recommendations.
Nice!! I plan on putting 35’s on mine (Hydro Blue) ASAP too. Either Nitto Ridge Grapplers or Mickey Thompson Baja Boss. Planning on these rims , prob 18 in. I can’t wait!!
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 1612291380183

Sponsored

TXJeepRubicon

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice!! I plan on putting 35’s on mine (Hydro Blue) ASAP too. Either Nitto Ridge Grapplers or Mickey Thompson Baja Boss. Planning on these rims , prob 18 in. I can’t wait!!
1612291380183.png
I was looking at these exact same rims, although 17" for me. I like more tire than rim personally. Good thing you don't live in TX...wouldn't want too many of the same looking jeeps close by. :)

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
I was looking at these exact same rims, although 17" for me. I like more tire than rim personally. Good thing you don't live in TX...wouldn't want too many of the same looking jeeps close by. :)
Ha!...yeah Texas to SC should be enough of a buffer 😂. You have good taste though!! The rims are listed as “candy blue” but I think they will match with Hydro.👍

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
In the process of masking off and painting (hydro blue color match) a set of Mayhem Warrior wheels. They were originally red accents. So far so good...
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 9.12.44 AM
Nice work!!! They look great!!
These are the my Ballistic rims I have on my TJ. They come with red inserts. If they had Hydro Blue inserts I’d get them in a heartbeat for my 2021 Willys unlimited Hydro Blue!!
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 1612363119019

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Does Jeep or FCA make any current vehicle in the Hydro blue that would be at dealership? My girlfriend was thinking about ordering a Wrangler this weekend and Hydro blue is one of the color she is thinking about. I would like to see one in person if possible.
Sponsored