HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
I know, it’s driving me crazy that Chief Blue is still on the build page. I ordered the Hydro anyway based on old Hydro. You think it will be the same as your 2015? Or like the Rubicon pics they have showed? Either way, I’m excited!!
21 is the same paint code as 16, so I’m thinking it’ll be the same. 🤞🏻
It also looks the same as in the FCA fleet brochure.
Sponsored

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
Ordered my 2021 Hydro Blue Willys Sport. I’m hoping it’s the same Hydro Blue color they have shown on the new Rubicon. Frustrating that the build and price page still has Chief Blue as the blue color.
The 392 on the Wrangler website is Hydro Blue. If you want to see it in the wild, swing by your local dealership and find a Gladiator in Hydro Blue. It will be the same color.

keep in mind the asinine reasoning that Jeep uses the Build and Price site solely to drive customers to a dealer with a Jeep similar to what they built. That being said, you will not see Hydro Blue there until it is on or at least very near being on dealer lots.

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
Any Hydro Blue build or stickers found yet? And yes Scoob I know you said February. Lol scoob where did you get the Bear decal on your Jeep. I want one !

Sponsored

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scoob, I was hoping you would be wrong, but my dealer told me today there are no Hydro Blue Jeeps in transit or in stock within a 500 mile radius.... He said it is likely true the color hasn't been started yet as you already said. I'm so impatient!

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scoob, I was hoping you would be wrong, but my dealer told me today there are no Hydro Blue Jeeps in transit or in stock within a 500 mile radius.... He said it is likely true the color hasn't been started yet as you already said. I'm so impatient!
🤷🏽 Sorry. I take the word of the people who found out for me since it came from Toledo.

I’m hoping by the end of February - I just don’t know how quick they get to Criswell is all. If it’s not built by the end of the second week of February, I’d be expecting a March timeframe. 😭

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
🤷🏽 Sorry. I take the word of the people who found out for me since it came from Toledo.

I’m hoping by the end of February - I just don’t know how quick they get to Criswell is all. If it’s not built by the end of the second week of February, I’d be expecting a March timeframe. 😭
Where is Criswell?

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where is Criswell?
They have two locations. Gaithersburg MD is where I ordered from since Leon Travis is the recommended guy there. Worth the drive for the price. The best offer I had locally wasn’t even for 1% below invoice for the Tread Lightly discount...they offered $250 below MSRP.

OOOOO....$250 below MSRP. I giggled.
Sponsored