MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
4 door Rubicon, and am planning on installing a Mopar lift and 35’s. I need to have a cool dad vehicle of pull my son‘s Go Kart.
Awesome, what fenders/roof combo? I'm planning on my 2 door build to do the Mopar lift and 37's! :rock: , sounds sick though!
Sponsored

ETav8r

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Going with a color matched top and fenders, I was planning on the steel bumpers but I found them cheaper online So I may add them myself. I dont know if adding the tow hitch affects my decision since I would prefer to have a factory hitch to pull a small trailer. I would love 37’s but I don’t want to have to re-gear and my family is on the shorter side. My wife is already rolling her eyes at us. Plus I have to make sure it will fit in my garage.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going with a color matched top and fenders, I was planning on the steel bumpers but I found them cheaper online So I may add them myself. I dont know if adding the tow hitch affects my decision since I would prefer to have a factory hitch to pull a small trailer. I would love 37’s but I don’t want to have to re-gear and my family is on the shorter side. My wife is already rolling her eyes at us. Plus I have to make sure it will fit in my garage.
Sweet, yeah, the garage is always a worry for us Jeepers! :CWL: :CWL:

CulpMinMn

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2001 TJ, 2014 WK2
Like everyone else here I'm impatiently waiting for the availability of Hydro Blue before placing an order.

Jeep deciding to bring back the baby blue Chief color prior to Hydro was disappointing since Chief was available in the JKs during the 2017-18 production years while Hydro was 2014-16.

Let's call it what it is. The photographs on the Jeep website showcasing the hydro blue JLs, and not too mention the JTs running around in the same paint scheme are at this point is just a blatant tease.

OregonJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Sting Gray
Occupation
Old retired guy
I saw in another thread (”All hands search for Nacho JL” in General section) that another member was just able to order a Nacho. Seems that November order guide may be out. Might be worth checking with local dealer to see if Hydro is on the list this month%.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw in another thread (”All hands search for Nacho JL” in General section) that another member was just able to order a Nacho. Seems that November order guide may be out. Might be worth checking with local dealer to see if Hydro is on the list this month%.
Yeah, I might have to call Fitzpatrick's (my local dealer here in Southwestern Connecticut) to see for us! Because I'm definitely interested in Nacho specifically.

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BREAKING NEWS: FIRST REAL PICTURE OF HYDRO BLUE ON THE WRANGLER BUT IT'S ON A HINTED AT 392 WRANGLER!! This was shown on Mopar's Instagram.
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club Screenshot_20201109-173136_Instagram

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
I love my hellayella but damnit hydro blue has stolen my heart

Sponsored

CulpMinMn

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Hydro blue paint on that stock Mopar 392 photo looks so much richer when compared to the JKs back in the day. Hydro Blue JKs still turn my head on the roads when I see them.

-------
Dear Jeep,

Just pull the trigger already on the availability of the hydro blue painted JL. In all accounts taken its not like you haven't had the paint sitting up there in Toledo. Jeep just toss a few more JLURs in that Hydro Blue paint booth just for us that are patiently waiting.

Sincerely,

Every Future Hydro Blue JL Owner

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Any update on ordering Hydro? Its plastered all over the V8 page, so its gotta be soon????

CulpMinMn

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let’s see if there is any mention of this during the live reveal of the 392. Thus far they’ve only shown the vehicle in only Crystal Granite and Hydro
Sponsored