HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
I should've taken a pic. Was just at a local dealer, this last Saturday night, and they had a Hydro blue Sahara and 3 gladiators.
Sure it wasn't an Ocean Blue JL Sahara? As far as any of us are aware Hydro Blue isn't available for ordering just yet.
Sponsored

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! Should be in this month's guide! I got my build finished, now I'm waiting for Nacho/Gecko.
Nacho is going to be hard to pass up, but I have had my heart set on Hydro Blue since the JK days. Absolutely love the sparkle the color has to it.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Definitely sure. Checked every window sticker. Hydro Blue Pearl
Dang. I will have to get in touch with the dealer and see if they can order it. That just leaves me wondering if I should hold out to see if the Hemi actually happens :LOL:

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
It really is a nice looking blue in person. Its a deep color. Those pictures represent it very accurately. When I first saw it, it was the middle of the night, but it still had a glow about it under the nearby street lights. The dealer lot lights were off at the time. I think those of you who are zeroed in on that color will like it a lot.

kbarbosa86

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU - 80th Anniversary
I’m getting my first Wrangler as soon as the Hydro blue is available. I was about to order red and then saw in July this color was coming out. I recently saw it on a 2021 Gladiator and fell in love! Pictures online seriously do not do this color justice at all. We are planning on ordering a 2021 JLU Rubicon with the v6.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
how do you guys know it’s confirmed for 11/2 to order? Just wondering? Little new to all of this and anxiously waiting to order ours in this color.
Yes, confirmed.

KAITYSGRAMMY

First Name
Laticia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2021 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Operations Technician
how do you guys know it’s confirmed for 11/2 to order? Just wondering? Little new to all of this and anxiously waiting to order ours in this color.
Sorry, just seeing this. The Liason at Chrysler in Ohio confirmed this information for me.