HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2010 Ford Fusion
Build Thread
Link
I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the red accents, but in person, I fell in love with it.
I do like the red accents. I think they make my jeep look a bit... bloodthirsty. In a good way, naturally :)
Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I do like the red accents. I think they make my jeep look a bit... bloodthirsty. In a good way, naturally :)
Big ol' bloody fangs coming out of the bumper! Ha, I love it!

When I swapped my bumper, the red tow hooks were actually the one thing that I saved from it. When you pull them out, they kinda look like spurs. I figured I'd hang onto them for posterity.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Steve, what tires are those?
The Falken M/T. I didn’t realize I put them on my order, but I really like them. Although, I have nothing to compare them to, so there’s that… I like that they look a little more aggressive that the A/T’s.

Hydro_Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2d Rubicon
Good choice. snazzberry is new and will be all over the place soon.

Sponsored

Hydro_Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2d Rubicon
The Falken M/T. I didn’t realize I put them on my order, but I really like them. Although, I have nothing to compare them to, so there’s that… I like that they look a little more aggressive that the A/T’s.
I like the M/T’s too!

6A9DA33D-FD7F-4DB9-93A4-7B092A9C10C1.png

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Did you get the dual door option? I did, I was wondering if they wrap the extra set in something for shipment?
The dual doors come crammed in the backseat/cargo area.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Beautiful, and it looks just like what I ordered. I sort of regretted not ordering color match fender flairs, but I really like the look of Hydro Blue with the black roof and fender flairs. Thanks for sharing a "real" picture
I got a Sahara Altitude, so it came with body-color hardtop and fender flairs, but I really, REALLY love the way it looks with the black top. I *almost* actually dropped down to the Sahara just for that, but decided not to.

I figure it's easy enough to plasti-dip, wrap, or otherwise line the body-color in black if it really irritates me.

Hydro's a great color, but I think it's strongest when it's broken up by black accents.

Sponsored

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I'm joining the hydro blue club today!

I was going to order snazzberry, but I thought that hydro blue was kinda nice-looking, too. So I did due diligence and went to the dealership to check out the colors in person. There they were both colors side by side in the bright sunlight. And hydro blue was.. more fun. :)

My husband is driving our new jeep from Idaho to the Bay Area right now. I asked him to stop somewhere in the Sierra Nevada mountains to take a picture, and here it is:

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 6A9DA33D-FD7F-4DB9-93A4-7B092A9C10C1
So, day one of my jeep ownership and I'm getting "Nice car! LOVE the color!" from a passer-by.

Oh, now I get it! That's how it feels to have a nice car jeep!

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
@Olga

I've enjoyed reading your forum posts and I do really like your Tractor, avatar.

Hope you DO take the time to read read and take your time reading.... the Owner's Manual that came with your JLU.

Get yourself a pdf copy of the manual and keep in on your Smart Phone for when you may need it.

Don't be the JL/JLU owner that gets stranded / in a pinch..... cause you did not read the manual and thus were totally clueless...

The JL/JLU is a very different animal lets say.... even the tow truck guy/gal that comes to your assistance will be clueless in regard to say get a JL out of park if the batteries are dead and more..

Anyway, do read the Owner's Manual and keep a copy of it with you when driving your Jeep.

Enjoy that JLU!
Thank you! This is good advice for any new jeep owner. Many questions can be answered and interesting features discovered after reading the manual. I've downloaded and started reading it before I got my jeep. And it already pays off.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Thank you! This is good advice for any new jeep owner. Many questions can be answered and interesting features discovered after reading the manual. I've downloaded and started reading it before I got my jeep. And it already pays off.
I've always downloaded a PDF of the owners manual for whatever I'm driving - glad to know I'm not just weird, lol