HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Got an email from the Jeep team. Said the same as Jeep chat, it’s at the final step getting a couple optioned items installed.

He stated that once it’s done and progresses to the shipping network that he’ll work with logistics to attempt prioritizing delivery.

All this because a Jeep Chat rep opened a case for me without me even asking. Never even got cranky with them.

I don’t expect it to really get prioritized shipping; it’s not FedEx. Lol. But it was nice of Chat to start the case number.
Sponsored

KatersPenn82

First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Wrangler Sport S JLU
Occupation
Health Care Administration
Hi! I ordered my first ever Jeep on 12/4 (JLU Sport S). Can't wait! I finally have both a build sheet and window sticker...any estimates as to how long I may be looking at? I've been waiting forever for Hydro Blue...ok just feels like forever. Jeep chat hasn't been super helpful, and my dealership said previously "Anywhere between 3/1 and 3/15".... 😫 I don't want to be a pest to my salesman...

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
Hi! I ordered my first ever Jeep on 12/4 (JLU Sport S). Can't wait! I finally have both a build sheet and window sticker...any estimates as to how long I may be looking at? I've been waiting forever for Hydro Blue...ok just feels like forever. Jeep chat hasn't been super helpful, and my dealership said previously "Anywhere between 3/1 and 3/15".... 😫 I don't want to be a pest to my salesman...
Hi Katie, your estimates sound right. My Jeep went into shipping yesterday and my dealer says it should arrive around 10-15 MAR.....to Houston, TX.

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
As much money as they cost you’re not being a pest. I bug my sales guy at least twice a week. He knows it’s all part of his job.... make fanatical Jeep people happy.

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
As much money as they cost you’re not being a pest. I bug my sales guy at least twice a week. He knows it’s all part of his job.... make fanatical Jeep people happy.
Agreed, my sales guy has been great, even reaches out to me sometimes. I text him a couple times per week to ask some questions. They told me 10 weeks from order date when I ordered it, which puts me at 3/15. So still on that timeline.

KatersPenn82

First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Wrangler Sport S JLU
Occupation
Health Care Administration
Hi Katie, your estimates sound right. My Jeep went into shipping yesterday and my dealer says it should arrive around 10-15 MAR.....to Houston, TX.
I just checked in with Jeep Chat - they said "your vehicle is in shipping stage however dealer ETA has not been provided." It's progress! 🙂

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
I just checked in with Jeep Chat - they said "your vehicle is in shipping stage however dealer ETA has not been provided." It's progress! 🙂
And that is probably the last update Jeep Chat will be able to give you. Once shipped, your best bet for updates will be the dealer.

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Would it be too much to frame my window sticker for the office wall?
That’s a plan!! I think Scoob was on to something with pics from the line! Jeep could charge $100 for a pic of our Jeep build on the line! I know I’d pay extra for that!! A great keep sake!!

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
That’s a plan!! I think Scoob was on to something with pics from the line! Jeep could charge $100 for a pic of our Jeep build on the line! I know I’d pay extra for that!! A great keep sake!!
Yeah man, I’d pay for it too.

It’d be even better if they would do it, and say for the first 100 in a color say “this is the 10th hydro blue on the line and the 1st Willys of that color” or something like that.

They’d be able to make a penny for sure!

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Occupation
Engineer
Todays update on my 12/15 order (JLU with a manual)from Jeep Chat.

Vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes.
If everything is on schedule, it would be delivered to the dealer around the beginning of March

Todays update from the dealer said scheduled to ship on or around 3/10.