HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Jeepnp

First Name
Kathleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydroblue Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
So in inspection phase... and they said check back in 2-3 WEEKS for delivery estimate šŸ˜­šŸ˜­. Hope this isnā€™t true... I really hope Iā€™m not looking at the end of March.
ordered 1/9..

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
So in inspection phase... and they said check back in 2-3 WEEKS for delivery estimate šŸ˜­šŸ˜­. Hope this isnā€™t true... I really hope Iā€™m not looking at the end of March.
ordered 1/9..
Standard response. Reboot your computer, check back in two weeks.:LOL:

yolojeep

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 12 Volt, 02 Mustang GT, 19F250
ordered 1/9..
I hope you get it wayyyy before the end of March. I'm from CT too. We ordered ours just last weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing all the pics of everyone taking delivery. :)

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
ordered 1/9..
Iā€™m in same boat, ordered on 1/4. I feel your pain.

Sponsored

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Scoob I bet yours will show today.
I hope but hold little expectation.

Iā€™m excited for the handful of us whoā€™ve gotten little nibbles now and then. I canā€™t remember their names though so no hard feelings to anyone, but I know there are 4 or 5 of us. šŸ‘šŸ»

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
I feel like my Jeep is on the dark side of the moon as I phoned Jeep last night, and they told me they will not see status beyond KZ. I think my nibbles are done, waiting for the gold nugget. They also said its expected to be at dealer 3/12-3/26....:surprised: thatā€™s 4-6 weeks after build!!! Killing me.....

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
I feel like my Jeep is on the dark side of the moon as I phoned Jeep last night, and they told me they will not see status beyond KZ. I think my nibbles are done, waiting for the gold nugget. They also said its expected to be at dealer 3/12-3/26....:surprised: thatā€™s 4-6 weeks after build!!! Killing me.....
[/QUOTE definitely seems like a long time after the build. Yea, we are all so close...

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Definitely seems like a long time after the build...yea, are all so close...
Sponsored