HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
Well y’all, good and poopy things today.

I’m definitely missing my estimated ship date of today. Who knows if I would’ve made it had it not been for the weld slag found during inspection.

But, I can report ScoobyBlue!! definitely left the building today and was “shipped to upfitter” which is basically across the road, so transfer won’t take much time at all. There they will install the HD rails with step assist and the hinge reinforcement.

But then he also has no sight for their system or backlog, so he doesn’t know what’s up now since it’s outside his building. 🤷🏽

But progress made.

@theaj, you’ll probably get yours before me!
I’m not holding my breath just yet.
Sponsored

Sponsored

JimmyB

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
So I just searched keep inventory for hydro blue within 250 miles of me....there are two in NJ...have to be coming soon....
Since I am about 3 weeks away from ordering one I am gonna keep my fingers crossed I won't even have to bother with this depressing delivery waiting game :captain:

Sdmeyer11

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Big Horn
The plot thickens for me. No update on crypto but I received an email last night from Jeep US Customer Care saying my Jeep is scheduled to be at the dealer the week of 3/14. Going to be a long 3 weeks.
Just talked to Jeep Chat and they say I'm in trim stage. Odd there is no update form crypto.

Last edited:

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your post made me check for my window sticker again, and it's available now. I bet yours will show up shortly.
I imagine yours should get to dealer soon... any word from them on when they'll have it?

Sponsored

mqu02

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Industrial Engineering
I imagine your should get to dealer soon... any word from them on when they'll have it?
I'm really hopeful it should be showing up within the next couple weeks, and that's kind of what my dealer told me too. It is shipping to the Seattle area, so it's probably going to take longer than others just due to the distance. I'll keep everyone updated as I learn more, and I'm excited.

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer told me mine is in transit now. Says estimated March 7th to make it to rail yard. So another few weeks at least.

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
When I check crypto it shows “last updated” (in upper right corner) as 2/19. That could be the issue.

Latitude

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Renegade Trailhawk/2021 JLU Willys ordered
With all of the movement on this thread, I thought I might have some news when I contacted Jeep Chat today. Nothing. I might be pouting a bit here, but I'm still excited for all of you that should be getting your new Jeeps soon. :)

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
My dealer told me mine is in transit now. Says estimated March 7th to make it to rail yard. So another few weeks at least.
What??? The rail bit is killing me here....I’m north of you (6 hours by car) but thats 14 days from Toledo to MD? Can’t be, can it? There has to be some wait time there for the rail car right? As of yesterday mine was still KZ status (waiting to get on train) and it left the plant 6 days ago on the 17th.
Sponsored