HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
You changed the red accents I see. You do the decal yourself?

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Finally picked up my 3rd order this year (sold the first two). I originally had this exact order in a regular rubicon, then I wanted an XR so I ordered that, then they allowed you to order the XR with the 2.0 and that’s the one I settled on.

C53EB5BA-617D-4934-B08F-80BF489B2F09.jpeg
Just got my oil change (last freebie) and they had this exact build, but with steel bumper package sitting on the lot. I was *this* close to trying to talk them into doing an even swap with my '21 Sahara Altitude.

Beautiful, beautiful rig.

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
You changed the red accents I see. You do the decal yourself?
Are you asking me? If so, yes just followed the youtube vids on pixel decal and it went mostly smooth(ish) lol

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Finally picked up my 3rd order this year (sold the first two). I originally had this exact order in a regular rubicon, then I wanted an XR so I ordered that, then they allowed you to order the XR with the 2.0 and that’s the one I settled on.

C53EB5BA-617D-4934-B08F-80BF489B2F09.jpeg
I take it you profited selling each one of those? I'm thinking about the same with my '21 JLUR, switch to XR. It's the internal debate of losing the manual vs. the issues with the clutch documented on here.

Sponsored

Category5Bronado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I take it you profited selling each one of those? I'm thinking about the same with my '21 JLUR, switch to XR. It's the internal debate of losing the manual vs. the issues with the clutch documented on here.
Profit or broke even. The used car market is weird right now.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 20220820_163945
I'm considering ordering a third myself. If Carvana bumps another $500 I'm letting them have my Hydro and ordering another Hydro for less than I paid for my current ride.

Sponsored

HydroBlueFan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Did you lose appreciable ground clearance on the
Did you lose any appreciable ground clearance after installing the step rock rails?
Our Hydro Blue JLURXR order is in build status now. I’m looking for solid rock rails with a step to replace the Ribicon rails.
your rig is a sweet ride!

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
I'm considering ordering a third myself. If Carvana bumps another $500 I'm letting them have my Hydro and ordering another Hydro for less than I paid for my current ride.
Ha, that's where I'm at, I could basically even swap for a '23 with a few modifications - either add Steel Bumper/LED to the JLUR package I have now (V6/manual), or switch to a Willy's XR. My state sales tax is cheap (SC - $500) and I'm not financing so the only issue would be losing mods I can't remove from my vehicle - Armorlite ($700 roughly)

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
Did you lose any appreciable ground clearance after installing the step rock rails?
Our Hydro Blue JLURXR order is in build status now. I’m looking for solid rock rails with a step to replace the Ribicon rails.
your rig is a sweet ride!
Hey. Thanks! I will have to measure. Somewhere in one of the two XR trails I posted about my height to the XR fender extensions (either in the XR Club or Progress on XR trails). Note, mine shipped with the steal bumpers, so I did recall that my measured height was higher than others who were reporting by a half inch or so. (slightly stiffer springs as some have wondered when purchase with steal bumpers, not sure?)

I will compare against that. However, I did weigh each of these rails vs the Rubi Rail I took off and the difference was minimal (~35lbs for each Oedro rail vs ~27lbs for each Rubi Rail.... so about 16lbs total delta). So I am not expecting much of a ride height difference from these. They may not be suited to the rock crawlers out there as they only bolt to the same spots as the Rubi Rails and I also would think they would get caught up on stuff.

Last edited:

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Kind of a slow day, only two unsolicited compliments on Hydro Hazel today.

It's the damnest thing I've ever saw.

People just walk up "OMG I luv your Jeep. That blue is amazing."

🤷‍♂️

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s a beautiful ride! We ordered a ‘23 JLURXR in Hydro blue last June. Our 1st Jeep. Hope to see I by October.
Those are 37? Dang they look nice.
Sponsored