HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
I'd like to do this (when my Jeep finally arrives), but my dash is matt red. Might look a bit too much like a kids toy
My opinion, I think it would look great if you paint them hydro blue like I did. I personally like the red/hydro look. Good luck!!
Sponsored

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR (aka Juno) - Hydro Blue
My opinion, I think it would look great if you paint them hydro blue like I did. I personally like the red/hydro look. Good luck!!
I like the combo too, but I'm not sure about it staring me in the face while I drive :CWL:

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I added some Hydro to the interior. Some rings to go around the 4 dash vents and 2 for the cross bar speakers. They came in a blue color that didn’t match so I ordered some Hydro Blue spray paint from CJ Pony Parts. Took a few coats but they came out great. Here are a few before and after pics. I’ll post a couple more when I install the 2 speaker outliners.

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club C6E230E6-C5EA-4230-9FE7-76E59F867D58

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club C6E230E6-C5EA-4230-9FE7-76E59F867D58

Any idea where I could find a can of Hydro Blue in Australia?

Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Traded in my ‘18 Ocean Blue for Hydro today. Now that I’m in the club, who’s gonna teach me the secret hydro handshake?
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 6838F3EB-098C-4D9F-A9F3-8831D839C15E
Nice! Welcome to the club. Nothing else necessary for entry.

Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Is that Warn logo in bronze? If so, where can I get one??

I initially was on the fence between hydro and sting gray. Hydro won and your pictures only make me feel better about my choice. I’m getting a 392 too 🤟🏼
That’s awesome! Funny my wife has a sting gray and I have hydro blue. So we love both colors but Hydro on the 392 with the bronze accents is classic.

@pixeldecals can get you the sticker for the warn badge

zdr

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual
My first Wrangler was a 2017 Recon in Rhino and man did I love that color. Unortunate circumstances led to a forced sale. When it was time to pick again, I wanted different. I avoided black, white, and gray like the plauge. Here in Vegas, that is about 95% of vehicles sold. I do love the dark metallic gray, but I couldn't do it. Then I saw Hydro in person and it was a done deal. This is by far the largest departure from "normal" colors I have done and could not be happier with how it's turning out. It's nice to stand out and be different. I'd be okay if they discontinued the color now.

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 6838F3EB-098C-4D9F-A9F3-8831D839C15E
What flares are those?

vegasblue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
What flares are those?
Metalcloak. At the time, they were the only ones I could find that had the turn signal and marker light in them. I love the Genright fenders as well, but couldn't get a straight answer on turn signals.

I absolutely love the Metalcloak. Just a few weekends ago I got bumped on the trail, no damage, no chipping. I reccomend for sure!

https://metalcloak.com/overland-tube-fenders-jl-wrangler-front.html
https://metalcloak.com/overland-tube-fenders-jl-wrangler-rear.html

Reactions: zdr

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Any idea where I could find a can of Hydro Blue in Australia?
Hmmm…I’m not sure if CJponyparts.com delivers to Australia but you should be able to go to a local Jeep dealership and order directly from them.

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmmm…I’m not sure if CJponyparts.com delivers to Australia but you should be able to go to a local Jeep dealership and order directly from them.
Given how my ordering of the actual Jeep has been going so far, I'm not sure I'd trust them to order a can of paint ;):CWL:
Sponsored