Hybrid is available for order today.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
So I heard from my dealership that the Hybrid becomes available for order Today. Am I understanding correctly that it has waaaay more power than the standard engine in the Jeep?
Sponsored

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
More HP and torque than what is being offered now in gasoline and diesel models . The big questions are pricing and reliability of course. Some people are turned off by the projected range in all electric mode and if they really want to be owners of a first year hybrid Wrangler.

There is a federal tax credit estimate of $7500 but remember a credit is much different than a tax rebate.

Punjabi New Yorker

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mahindra Thar (in India) - 2.5L Diesel, 4x4, 5 spd Manual ; 2020 JLU Rubicon (in USA) - 3.6 Gas with 8 Speed Automatic
Occupation
Family business in India and USA (dual citizen of both)
So I heard from my dealership that the Hybrid becomes available for order Today. Am I understanding correctly that it has waaaay more power than the standard engine in the Jeep?
My cousin in California is interested in buying a 4xe in as his commute one way is 60 plus miles (or 90 minutes). Just like my JLUR, his Jeep will probably never be used off road but he also likes the doorless/topless experience with the bigger tires, the look of a Steel Bumper, the Alpine Sound System, and the Rubicon lift versus other models with everything backed by a factory warranty. Will be interesting to see what the pricing is and what type of credits the state gives him if he orders.

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
My next vehicle in a few years will definitely be at least a hybrid, and the 4xe looks really cool to me. I'm going to wait a few years for my daughter to grow up (she's 2 now) to make a 2-door more feasible, so I'm hoping they'll have the 4xe in 2-door eventually.

For me, the range on the 4xe would be perfect. I only drive maybe a couple dozen miles on the weekdays, so I'd be able to go all-electric outside of weekend trips and such.

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Not for the sport or I would have bought one today. :(

Sponsored

jacllondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon granite 2 doors; 2021 willys Sarge
Vehicle Showcase
And no sarge green......BOOO

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
Do we have any details on pricing or options? If no Sarge Green, are there new colors?