Sponsored

Hutchinson Rock Monsters and “35” inch KO2s installed

MalteeseJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
love those wheels just out of my price range right now and near future.... So I will stick with my beadlocks....
They are out of most blue collar Budgets lol thats why we work overtime and second jobs. We EARN what we want!
Sponsored

MalteeseJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Dynabeads are a good solution for those hard core rock crawlers with tires that are beat, gouged, tore and with uneven wear.

If you have nice wheels and tires, go with a good stick-on weight and have them balanced by a tire shop that is familiar with balancing tires in your size.
Thanks for the info

MalteeseJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
There’s a fair amount of weight on there, but two years in, they’re still well balanced.
Quick question then ill stop nagging you lol.

How does your jeep handle these heavy beasts? I guess technically they are mabye only 10-20 pounds heavier per tire so I wouldn't imagine you noticed any issues

OP
OP
mikej

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Quick question then ill stop nagging you lol.

How does your jeep handle these heavy beasts? I guess technically they are mabye only 10-20 pounds heavier per tire so I wouldn't imagine you noticed any issues
No worries at all! I’m happy to talk about the wheels!

i wouldn’t say I noticed a difference. My gas mileage isn’t great, but I don’t know that I’d blame the heavy wheels for that. I really don’t think you can go wrong with these wheels.

MalteeseJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
No worries at all! I’m happy to talk about the wheels!

i wouldn’t say I noticed a difference. My gas mileage isn’t great, but I don’t know that I’d blame the heavy wheels for that. I really don’t think you can go wrong with these wheels.
I swapped rims at the dealership thought they flashed and adjusted for bigger tires and turns out they never did learned that when I went for my first service and I was getting 12-14. Needless to say I was slightly pissed. So I bought the stuff for the Jscan app and now I'm getting 17.5 if it stays around there I'll be ok with that
Sponsored