Huge Favor - calling any sky one-touch owners in PHX

Bkarcher

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t ask don’t tell, for now.
So in todays sales climate I have to order a JLU in order to get the options I want. Im hung up on the top so looking for some assistance here. I’ve had a JKU hardtop before so I know what to expect there but I’m really interested in the sky one touch top, seems like the best of both worlds. That said, I’m fairly sensitive to wind noise so my concern is that it might be too loud for me. Would someone in the PHX area be willing to take me for a spin in yours? Favorite 6 pack of beer on me for your troubles! Thanks!!
Sponsored

cschlosser01

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Automotive Technician
I am not in PHX but I do own a JLU with a One touch. The only tome wind noise is a factor with it is when passing or getting passed by a semi truck. Then you seem to get some buffeting noises that will startle you the first few times you hear it. Other wise because the sides are solid and the top is pulled fairly tight and has several cross bars for support it is quiet. If you have ever driven in a soft top convertible car I would say they the JLU is better.
Jeep Wrangler JL Huge Favor - calling any sky one-touch owners in PHX 251579439_10227412515688214_1747533960743748488_n

OP
OP

Bkarcher

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t ask don’t tell, for now.
I am not in PHX but I do own a JLU with a One touch. The only tome wind noise is a factor with it is when passing or getting passed by a semi truck. Then you seem to get some buffeting noises that will startle you the first few times you hear it. Other wise because the sides are solid and the top is pulled fairly tight and has several cross bars for support it is quiet. If you have ever driven in a soft top convertible car I would say they the JLU is better.
Jeep Wrangler JL Huge Favor - calling any sky one-touch owners in PHX 251579439_10227412515688214_1747533960743748488_n
Great pic!! Also thanks for your thoughts on it!

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Not in PHX but the SOT is louder than the hardtop but not as loud as the soft top. I have also added the Hotheads headliner which helped a little, but it is still louder than a hardtop. The hardtop with the headliner is much quieter than the SOT.
Sponsored